Sideshow 1/6 R2-D2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just watched the video again and realized he doesn't come with his middle leg? He used that quite a bit. What are the chances it's actually retractable?

must buy!!!!! must repaint into obscure background astromech!!!

hope they do an r5 haha (I know my point of view is broken :p)

Yeah, no third leg would have been a major failure from Sideshow. Only one question remains, retractable or removable.

I'm guessing 274.99 all those accessories, working lights , sounds and the fact that prices keep rising on all figures and this won't be released for another year or so. 249.99 at the least but wouldn't be surprised if it's 299.99. The medicom bare bones R2 is 219.99 and the RAH line is usually in range of SSC.
you think that much? I'm leaning more to the 150-179 range. Consider Yoda, with zero reuse, and what his pricepoint was.

What a great looking fig! A def order for me as well. But i can not see this being priced over 200! That would be insane. No more then 150 max. They really did artoo right. Just looks beautiful

I REALLY hope you're right. But I think this will be around $250 the more and more I look at it and what it does/comes with.

and they can reuse 90% of it with a new coat of paint as other astromechs for bonus change. This guy has MASSIVE repaint potential, which means the molds can be reused. Which means his cost can be spaced out over several releases.

Back