Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not only that, but this shows how the head/face is not as wide as it should be.

I think that's just lens distortion. While there is something cartoony/caricatured about the sculpt as icruise and Wor-gar mentioned, the head shape overall is pretty good imo.

Just watched Brother's review...wow am I glad I pre-ordered this! I too suffer from a SW collection without the creatures. No Greedo, Namon, Bib etc...makes me hope that SS does a re-release of those figures hopefully with sculpt updates...

I sold my han carb diorama today but still short. maybe income tax will help pay the rest. I`m waiting for it to be in stock then I will grab him. I would like to sell my original but don't want to ship that as the throne is heavy.

One trick is if you list on eBay you put down the actual box dimensions and weight and it’ll likely weed out far away folks where the shipping will be exorbitant.

im looking for a V1 han in carb, that is th eone on the wall not the one that floats sideways ... if thats corret, I figured the han on the wall slab might look nice next to the new jabba, is this not correct is there anything anyone can share between the two piece i dont own either one and was looking for the first one...any input appreciated and anyone looking to sell V1 han PM please. Thank you

V1 has the nice diorama but the actual block is far nicer on the v2.

One trick is if you list on eBay you put down the actual box dimensions and weight and it’ll likely weed out far away folks where the shipping will be exorbitant.

I've got v2 already and since I just bought the v1 with the diorama, I have both. I'll probably sell off v1 if anyone is interested but not sure v2 will actually float like v1. I have feeling the magnet probably isn't strong enough to hold it without the pin hole in the back also helping. I'll probably just have to lean it up against the wall or maybe just keep both. who knows...

Getting in on this Jabba has me thinking about getting another block and going the custom route for the palace wall, it isn't too complex. Either making it myself or reaching out to see if anyone here who is capable wants to take it on if others are interested also?

I'm going to go ahead and pick this up. I'll probably sell the old one at some point and recoup part of the cost at least. Still waiting to see if HT produces a Han in carbonite. I have the original SS version for the time being. I'm sure they will re-release the Dewback and Taun Taun with upgrades at some point, but I'd really like to see them produce some new creatures and aliens.

It’s definitely a good looking Jabba from Jedi, I just enjoy discussing it, good and bad.

Jabba’s been one of my favorites since I was 4. If I could, I’d have many more collectibles of him, but I like my collection, I don’t go nuts with any one subject and have good representation in each niche.

View attachment 440846

That collection! Gasp!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back