Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome - I'm dreading trying to start my Klaatu custom, and there you've got yours just standing in the front row there.[emoji38]

Here's a couple of quick pics of mine.

NpzFw2V.jpg

uD7HBdT.jpg

Jabba's Palace is so awesome! You and the General have some really killer custom stuff! I'm barely making it over here buying up all the retail figs I can get my hands on. Even starting the process of picking which character to try to start making is daunting, much less actually making them to good effect. I remember making a priority list of the Palace characters I would love to have and it was so long and difficult I gave up before I started[emoji38]

I did just get the Rancor, and it has really made me want to prioritize improving my Jabba setup...

These set-ups remind me of my 3inch collection... mind boggling to me that they are 1/6th! Bravo gentleman!!!

I love the Amanamen...

And Tali, why are there two Bibs? Two?

These set-ups remind me of my 3inch collection... mind boggling to me that they are 1/6th! Bravo gentleman!!!

I love the Amanamen...

Can we talk about how they BOTH have Ree Yees, Yak Face, and Amanaman? :lol

My favorites have always been Klaatu, Ree-Yees and the Weequay. Those would be my focus if I ever expanded beyond the current offerings.

My favorites have always been Klaatu, Ree-Yees and the Weequay. Those would be my focus if I ever expanded beyond the current offerings.

Great choices. I have always favored Wooof and Tessek because I had the ROTJ lunch box. I also really want Ree Yees and Yak Face. That is of course omitting some of the obvious favorites like Amanaman and Max Rebo.

what like this guy here. View attachment 508882

No, he means like this guy here.:dunno:slap:monkey3

wruBgER.jpg

I love the Amanamen...

That Bib in front wasn't supposed to be there - that's a rebooted Hasbro that's still WIP that photo-bombed the pics. My Jabba dio had become a dumping ground for half finished pics and he kinda blended in when I booted everyone else out.

Can we talk about how they BOTH have Ree Yees, Yak Face, and Amanaman? :lol

Our Amanamans use Cagoda on here's incredible kit. What's interesting is that pretty much everyone's Ree Yees are different though - various heads, hands, outfits etc. I made my head/hands but "Enaud" did a great sculpt that most people use.

Impressive setups Duncan, Ed. Very nice.

:duff Thanks Chris.

Man, both those Queequegs are awesome. :clap

These pictures make me want to finish my own Weequay that has been sitting in a box unfinished since... 2011 or so? My god, has it been 10 years...?

I have unfinished Nabrun Leids and Mosep Bineed too.

Oh man Nabrun Leids is such a cool character design. And who doesn't want a figure of Jabba's ugly accountant?

I think he's in your home, GG! Watch out!

Great looking Weequay, Tali! And Jabba set up for that matter. Are these Weequay still offered? Looks like you're using the same outfit/sculpt.

i dont think so. duane / enuad did the outfit years ago. i haven`t seen him around here in a good while.

what the hell tali. we have almost the same set up. copy cat. :lol :pfft:

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

I think he's in your home, GG! Watch out!

Great looking Weequay, Tali! And Jabba set up for that matter. Are these Weequay still offered? Looks like you're using the same outfit/sculpt.

Yeah as GG says, I think I got that outfit maybe eight years ago, I don't recall who did it (don't think it was Duane.) He had done various 1/6 outfits for many years then stopped.

And the guy who did that headsculpt was another one of those people who was popular on here (5-7 years ago?) with custom projects then suddenly split owing people $$$. Don't recall his screen-name either.

Back