Sideshow 1/6 Jabba and Throne

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshow offers Affirm now, if approved they ship it now and you can pay over the coursde of 12 months .
Still though. The problem is do I really want to pay $800 for one large figure when that could go to probably at least four regular releases? On the one hand he’s a cool character and one I would like, but that line of thinking is hard for my mind to get past. Especially when like I say I really don’t have the room. I’d find him a place most likely but it would take up some real estate.

I really appreciate this post! Is the depth 11.5" like Sideshow's website says?

d451dc24aa3642faed09f6578fac792c.jpg

The depth of the base is 15 and 1/4 inches. If you count the creatures (don?t know what they are called) coming out the front the base it?s about 16 and 1/4 inches. Hope that helps.

The length of the base is 25 and 3/4 inches and if you add the creatures coming out the base add another inch on both sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got this item some time ago, but man I love it so much!

I already built this diorama with my dad for the 2007 Sideshow version, but just had to replace it with the new one.
9f35216b97839718b9f2e7e9d3332374.jpg
9247f92c0aeb1409df68a067f3812d19.jpg

Look like screen caps. :clap
Thanks [emoji4] still working in done more assets.

I designed and printed the barbecue myself and an planning for some extra crowd like a Jawa and Gonk. (And Lando Skiff Guard has to be added, helmet in though)

That is absolutely stunning. So cool!
Thanks so much!
Fantastic diorama, knapejor!

I definitely need to add this to my collection someday.
Thank you, it is an expensive item but to me it is worth every penny.

The looks are superb, but the diversity of all the extras coming with it made this a true center piece!

At first I thought it wouldn't be that much better than the 2007 release but I couldn't be more wrong about that.

Back