1/6 Sideshow 1:6 Indiana Jones - Temple of Doom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: SSC - Temple of Doom - Indiana Jones

Looks good so far... very clean, but that's easily remedied.

Oh snap! Pinhead PF AND Indy?? Best Spook ever!

Sculpt looks nothing like Ford, but I can't tell you how much I'd like this to be brilliant. ToD is one of my favourite ever movies.

Something just hot me...this could be just the rope bridge version and that's it. Yes, it's the most recognised version, but he also had his standard gear on in the same film and it would make it very cool of SS to include a jacket, untorn pants, an alternate undamaged headsculpt...it's a reach but I hope so.

I'm curious to see how this turns out. I never bought the DX05 yet but would like an Indy for my collection. Hopefully Sideshow has stepped up their game in regards to how well their final products turn out as I've never been that impressed with their human head sculpts/paint apps. Especially considering that it seems like they're starting to up their pricing structure. I think the upcoming Luke and Han in their Hoth gear will be a good indicator as to how far they have or haven't come.

Re: New Indy 1:6 from SS?

907a8ab6f6de1a2bf228302b10297ea6.jpg

Yeahh the face is mehh... But waiting for the full reveal hehehe...

Sculpt looks nothing like Ford, but I can't tell you how much I'd like this to be brilliant. ToD is one of my favourite ever movies.
And people say it's ok. :dunno If this was a HT figure people would be saying it looks like garbage. What a difference a little company logo makes... :lol
:goodpost: :exactly:
Hopefully it looks better in the rest of the photos, but I won't order it unless the in hand photos are impressive.

8 pages in before someone said it :D

I think we're all just excited about the figure. With the lighting and angle its hard to tell, hopefully further pics will make it look better.
The just released photos of the X-Wing Luke are very impressive....

Something just hot me...this could be just the rope bridge version and that's it. Yes, it's the most recognised version, but he also had his standard gear on in the same film and it would make it very cool of SS to include a jacket, untorn pants, an alternate undamaged headsculpt...it's a reach but I hope so.

We may not get a 2nd undamaged head sculpt but I think we'll probably at least get the jacket (even if we don't get a full shirt)
The jacket alone means the figure can essentially pass for an 'overall' Indy look and I think Sideshow would know it would really help sales wise in that regard.

Re: New Indy 1:6 from SS?

Trevor probably sculpted this, wait for better pics people. Every time I swear...

I've asked Alex over at SF, mayb someone from SS can chime in on what is included with it to allay fears.

I'm just going to wait out until the final product comes out. I have no doubt it's going to need some proper paint job. Hope it comes out looking as good as possible. Been wanting to pick up a Indy figure.

Hopefully we'll get pics Tuesday, followed by Trevor's blog pics. Always awesome.

YES!!!!! Simply thrilled to see this. What a cool surprise to see this line rise from the dead with such a cool figure...can't wait for the PO/gallery!

Glad to see Sideshow comeback to this line!!

Oh yeah. I have never had an Indy figure. This will be my first. Looks good so far.

We may not get a 2nd undamaged head sculpt but I think we'll probably at least get the jacket (even if we don't get a full shirt)
The jacket alone means the figure can essentially pass for an 'overall' Indy look and I think Sideshow would know it would really help sales wise in that regard.
The jaxket is a must as far as im concerned. I definitely want a standard 'clean' head, but who knows. It wouldn't surprise me if it was the Ex.

The jaxket is a must as far as im concerned. I definitely want a standard 'clean' head, but who knows. It wouldn't surprise me if it was the Ex.

Ex should be Short Round :D

Back