Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody - NEWSLETTER PO 8/19

Managed to Pre-Order the exclusive thismorning, tho along with it i was compelled to order the regular Rex (cant have Cody standing there alone)....i forsee many more clones coming my way :(

And damn it i thought i was nearly done with the whole collecting thing :p

Managed to Pre-Order the exclusive thismorning, tho along with it i was compelled to order the regular Rex (cant have Cody standing there alone)....i forsee many more clones coming my way :(

And damn it i thought i was nearly done with the whole collecting thing :p

yeah, just did the same thing.....Rex does look pretty sharp.....I'll have to learn to say 'no' at some point cause i have like 9 1:6 figures on preorder right now

had to get on waitlist for ex. do you guys think it will convert soon??? i want to pick up this figure, but want to go ahead and preorder a reg if i cant pick up the exclusive.

Almost certain you'll be fine for the exclusive. I've never had a waitlist reservation not to convert. I'm on the waitlist for Rex and although it hasn't converted yet, I'm certain it will.

im not really a hardcore star wars fan but i think i will get this one. This will be my first star wars figure... imagine gettin this before vader! Star Wars fans are gonna kill me!

I had to order a Exclusive Cody this morning - but I only was allowed to order one!:gah:
I rather like the base which comes with the Ex versions.

Have to see now how I can secure a second Exclusive Cody ... :rolleyes:

I also wanted a second Exclusive. I have a buddy nearby who didn't want it. So he ordered the regular for himself and he ordered the Exclusive for me as my second one.

Almost certain you'll be fine for the exclusive. I've never had a waitlist reservation not to convert. I'm on the waitlist for Rex and although it hasn't converted yet, I'm certain it will.

you know whats crazy. after realizing there was a exclusive for rex as well i just hopped on the waitlist for it as well, hopefully it will convert as well. we will see.

Last edited:

I have NO idea why, but this is the first clone figure that I've actually been tempted by. Can't figure out why. I have no investment in his character at all! Why am I tempted to get him?! Weird.

I have NO idea why, but this is the first clone figure that I've actually been tempted by. Can't figure out why. I have no investment in his character at all! Why am I tempted to get him?! Weird.

The orange accents are hipnotizing. :google

yeah, just did the same thing.....Rex does look pretty sharp.....I'll have to learn to say 'no' at some point cause i have like 9 1:6 figures on preorder right now

Well lucky for me i only have 4 on order, Palps Exclusive(which ships soon), Yoda Exlusive and now Rex and the exclusive Cody...

God i hope the droids and Chewie are not due this/next year :(

Just ordered the reg, the EX bases don't interest me, still think hasbro has the best Morrison sculpt but maybe it's just the neck that throws it. Can't wait for this one

Last edited:

I caved and PO'd this also.This will be my first 1/6 scale SSC.
All my other 1/6 are hot toys,,so this purchase will be interesting,hope im not disappointed

I ordered a Regular, not into the stands. Figure looks good, they're really doing a great job on the Troopers.

£120 at FP :slap

What the hell is going on?

Thats Hot Toys terroritory :thud:

The new predators are £194.99 on FP which is nothing on play.com who wants £299.99 for the bezerker, i don't wanna know what they'll charge for Cody. This country sucks so much right now :(

£120 at FP :slap

What the hell is going on?

Thats Hot Toys terroritory :thud:

Tell me about it !, FP's pricing is terrible - way higher than everywhere else ( unless you count Modelzone ) & even though it's :cuckoo: their website is way cheaper than their highstreet shops which must surely rely on people who have "more money than sense" to allow them to stay open !.

I still don't understand how buying something from another country & importing it can actually be cheaper than buying from FP - Rant over !

fpi is 119.99 as well - reckon it must be cheaper to buy direct again- just hope the pound picks up a bit

Jedi Luke -29 quid those were the days....

Back