Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody - NEWSLETTER PO 8/19

It'll be closer to £140 to get it direct from Sideshow but.

It's worth the price for a figure so bad-ass. Really, this figure is just completely insane.

Sandtroopers are £70 at FP, I will be getting Cody but I cant see why he is £50 more expensive - is an extra helmet and sculpt worth that much more.

You cant blame it on sterling either as its been like this for nearly two years now - much before the sandies came out anyway!

Sandtroopers are £70 at FP, I will be getting Cody but I cant see why he is £50 more expensive - is an extra helmet and sculpt worth that much more.

You cant blame it on sterling either as its been like this for nearly two years now - much before the sandies came out anyway!

And £50 does not equal $15, which is what the difference is between Cody and a Sandtrooper from Sideshow's site. It really doesn't make sense.
Cody comes in after the VAT increase so that's one excuse. But it doesn't come to all that.

Fp have been discounting these things for years- maybe their mark up has changed with the dollar and maybe smaller volumes?

Fp have been discounting these things for years- maybe their mark up has changed with the dollar and maybe smaller volumes?

True however I can't trust their RRP's half the time. Cody $125 RRP from Sideshow. FP. £165.

That just doesn't make sense to me.

Hi guys, I dont know if this has come up before,but Im hoping one of you can answer this question instead of me trawling back through a million pages. Does Cody come with pistol holsters like rex? The product photos dont show it and I dont know if he does in the series but to give him dual pistols like rex but no holsters seem a bit cheap(unless its being character accurate whuch I can understand but will still be unhappy about :lol).

Hi guys, I dont know if this has come up before,but Im hoping one of you can answer this question instead of me trawling back through a million pages. Does Cody come with pistol holsters like rex? The product photos dont show it and I dont know if he does in the series but to give him dual pistols like rex but no holsters seem a bit cheap(unless its being character accurate whuch I can understand but will still be unhappy about :lol).

He doesn't have holsters, at least not in the movie. I don't think he ever did in the cartoon either, but I'm not certain.

new to sideshow but i ordered one of these to compliment the legendary bust.... I wish I found sideshow before Gentle Giant.. man ive got something to learn!

Just wondering will this come before some of the earlier announcements. With numerous trooper releases under their belt, thought the manufacturing process ought to be pretty straight forward.

If we are only getting the Greedo set this year, seems a little too few.:(:)

I really hope so. It'd make a nice x-mas gift to myself:D

I am 99% certain that I at least checked on that so that I could try to get one for my son by Christmas and I am pretty certain that this was the third "4th quarter" offering from Sideshow. I know that doesn't mean much. But take it for what it is worth with delays and such.

They have a habit of making Christmas deadlines. Darth Maul and Stormtroopers come to mind.

And I hope the trend continues! My son will be stoked at getting Rex! (And I will be stoked when it is time to throw it away and I part it out and get all of the money back that I spent on it so I won't feel stupid for letting him take a 150.00 figure out into the desert and play with it like it was a Tonka truck from the 70's).

What? It could happen.

Back