Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In today's analogy, Rex uses a Blackberry and Cody uses an iPhone! :) that may explain why both jetpacks look so different. ;)

Btw, the sideshow product page for Cody does not list any jetpacks. Not that I mind having an extra item though. Extras are good!

considering that Rex's jetpack is very similar to Boba's 20 some odd years later, Steve Jobs wouldn't have much of a career in a galaxy far far way.

I always assumed it was a built in portable septic tank and there where just tubes running to it underneath his armor.

I sold off a few things so I may just be able to get this guy! :yess:
so awesome to finally see him in the "Coming in the Next 30 Days" part of the Newsletter last week

In the MMO Star Wars Galaxies, that little backpack Cody wears is a Backpack you can earn from doing some quests in Kyshykk (Wookiee World), from the "Rage of the Wookiees" expansion pack.

I'm pretty excited about this figure. I'm not into collecting all the clones, but this is probably my favorite.

Back