Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cody has been my favorite clone design for quite some time. I can not wait to have him displayed on my desk at work!

I hope the folks in Taiwan & Hong Kong post some early shots for us to ease the wait...

Been looking forward to this one for a while....he's like the finale in this long stream of SW 1:6 scale releases....here's hoping Sideshow knocked it out of the park!

I ran out of room in my Detolf, only have room for one... should I go with Firefly or Cody?

I got my notice too, only I went to the site and my order was not there anymore. What the heck?

I ran out of room in my Detolf, only have room for one... should I go with Firefly or Cody?

buy another detolf :slap
SDC11715-1.jpg

I can't afford both Cody and the Waxer/Boil set (which I'm assuming is right around the corner) right now so I cancelled Cody since Rex is still readily available months after he was shipped. I figure the exclusive Numa toy will be harder to get later on than Cody will be.

This is gonna be my first 12" sideshow star wars figure,,,hope im not gonna be disappointed,,by the photos out atm,,i dont think i will be

This is gonna be my first 12" sideshow star wars figure,,,hope im not gonna be disappointed,,by the photos out atm,,i dont think i will be

I don't think you will ever be disappointed, at least not at this stage when Sideshow has sorted out compliants from earlier Clones.

With the new body suit and a base body with tightened joints, I am loving every clone release.:lol

I can't afford both Cody and the Waxer/Boil set (which I'm assuming is right around the corner) right now so I cancelled Cody since Rex is still readily available months after he was shipped. I figure the exclusive Numa toy will be harder to get later on than Cody will be.

That was a good call. The Exclusive stands on the clone figures are poop anyway.

Back