Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As long as he looks as awesome as Rex, bring him on...if there's any production "issues"...I'd rather wait til he's ready...those factories have been crankin' on the 1:6 scale front lately, want them to get him right! :)

Yeah looking forward to getting Cody, especially since the likes of AOTC Lieutenant and Captain Rex, those two figures are standouts, )as well as Greedo and Hammerhead).

Can't wait for Cody and a release around March will be superb.

I would say he wouldn't say March if he wasn't ready to go. My guess is he'll be right there with Rex.

Cody is probably one of my most anticipated figures! :rock

this guy will definitely take a front seat on my SW shelf along with Rex!

As we anxiously await the arrival of Commander Cody...I had to revisit the Jedi Master and an encounter with these new clone warriors created for the Republic....

AOTC-KENOBI---CLONE.jpg

Can't wait to do some pics with Cody and the ROTS Kenobi...:)

As we anxiously await the arrival of Commander Cody...I had to revisit the Jedi Master and an encounter with these new clone warriors created for the Republic....

AOTC-KENOBI---CLONE.jpg

Can't wait to do some pics with Cody and the ROTS Kenobi...:)

Looks great jb-- but you really need to get a 2nd Ep II trooper. They look awesome flanking the Lieutenant (or other character). I'm going to love seeing them with Rex (when he eventually arrives into my on-line store where I've got him pre-ordered and the eventual Cody).

Bumping up this thread. Cody should be shipping out soon, right? Not a big collector of the clones, but this guys design is fantastic. (particularly the helmet.) Looking forward to this one.

From the paint/sculpt to the abundance of accessories the final Rex product went beyond my expectations so I have no doubt Cody will be epic.

Yup I agree, Rex really sold me on keeping my pre order. Up to seeing him in hand, didn't get him but I did manage to see him at a comice store and all the pics on these boards. I decided Cody is a keeper, I really hope he follows in the end result like Rex.

Cody should be every bit as awesome as Rex I believe.

Fly-According to his product page he is due in March but I haven't seen him listed in the newsletter yet.

Back