Sideshow 1:6 Commander Cody

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This one is one that I'm most excited in seeing especially after seeing Rex. It'll be tough not to get two, one to display with other Commanders or Obi proper and one to out in front of the 2 pack on its way.

I broke down and got two. Cody is by far my favorite clone and I couldn't not get two. I wanted to display him with both the EP2/CW helm and ROTS style.

I have been looking forward to a 1/6th scale Cody since ROTS came out. If the figure is similar in quality to Rex then I will be so pleased!

I have been looking forward to a 1/6th scale Cody since ROTS came out. If the figure is similar in quality to Rex then I will be so pleased!

I doubt you have anything to worry about, SS will deliver on this one. It sucks that there's no display pics of him to look at like there was with Rex at SDCC:monkey2

I doubt you have anything to worry about, SS will deliver on this one. It sucks that there's no display pics of him to look at like there was with Rex at SDCC:monkey2

Yeah, I wish he had been there. Comic-Con is always funny that way a piece you really want either doesn't make it or goes up for order after the show. Then you just have to wait and not see it really until it hits in hand.

yeah, waiting without any pics to hold you over always sucks. Does anybody know if SS will be attending Toy Fair in a couple of weeks?

That it does. No, I doubt they will. They haven't gone for a couple years now but they will do something TF related on their site.

well, that sucks. at least my Rex gets finally gets here on Thurs and I can enjoy him while I wait for the rest of the Commanders. I'm really excited that Gree's gonna be announced this year since he's my most favorite one.

Gree is gonna be awesome looking for sure. I'm really looking forward to seeing him and how SS pulls off the camo pattern he has in ROTS. Also will be curious to see if we get a CW helm since the style he has in the CW is different than what we've seen so far.

I agree that Gree is going to be an awesome figure!!!

but Cody is my utmost favorite and March can't come fast enough

Hope SS will make the rest of the commanders. Cody is my favorite. I think if Rex is this good. I bet Cody will even be better! I also love the airborne trooper and the galactic marine.

I ordered Boil and Waxer specifically to go with Cody and the 212th Utapau trooper. Should be a cool looking group.

I ordered Boiler and Waxer just for Numa!:fart

Seriously, I hope there will be other clones coming along. I got some extra clones to repaint but don't want to paint something SS already have in the plans to release.

It seems that commanders Gree, Baccara and Neyo is within the provisions of Sideshow and are at the stage of the study now.

Back