Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to finish my renovations in my basement, so I can finally have my proper Star Wars shelf. Sure, there are some issues, but they do look pretty great together! Also, as R2 doesn't have a stand, and I'm petrified of my Threepio falling over, I just turned the crotchgrabber around on the base so that they could be at the same level...
P2040473.JPG

Have you thoroughly checked the box or clamshells? One of the little spike things on the back of the hands fell off on mine (wasn't glued in well), and it's tiny. Only reason I noticed was because I heard it hit the clamshell when I was picking him out of the box...

Yes, I checked everywhere. :( The figure hadn't even been removed from the box when I noticed it was missing, but I thought it was just among the accessories taped to the tray below the figure and I'd install it later. But I took the box apart, looked in the shipping box, etc. No luck.

Anyway to repost- Guys- I need some help- My 3PO arrived missing the little spike thing in his head (shown in photo below circled in red). I wrote to the store I bought it from but haven't heard back. So to anyone who has gotten a head replacement from Sideshow - would you be willing to sell me that little head spike on the head you had replaced? Please let me know!!!

3po.jpg

Sean

Got my replacement arm but, as I feared, they sent JUST the arm. They didn't send a replacement for the damaged hand. So probably another couple weeks before my C3PO is whole. Sigh.

Yes, I checked everywhere. :( The figure hadn't even been removed from the box when I noticed it was missing, but I thought it was just among the accessories taped to the tray below the figure and I'd install it later. But I took the box apart, looked in the shipping box, etc. No luck.

Anyway to repost- Guys- I need some help- My 3PO arrived missing the little spike thing in his head (shown in photo below circled in red). I wrote to the store I bought it from but haven't heard back. So to anyone who has gotten a head replacement from Sideshow - would you be willing to sell me that little head spike on the head you had replaced? Please let me know!!!

3po.jpg

Sean

When my replacement checks out I'll send you the part...I'll make sure I don't damage it when I smash the head per SSs directions.

I just heard from Sideshow and they are sending a replacement arm, head and leg.

I didn't know the legs were removable. Has anyone else received a replacement leg?

When my replacement checks out I'll send you the part...I'll make sure I don't damage it when I smash the head per SSs directions.

Awesome! Thank you!

I also just noticed I'm missing one of the little spikes on his left hand. Being that I didn't even touch that hand I don't know if it fell off or never made it into the box to begin with (I only took him out of the package the other day to try and fix the thumb issue, but that was the right hand). If anyone got a replacement hand and can spare one of the bars/spikes off the back of a hand please let me know. I will pay.

Sean

Last edited:
Yeah people usually say crappy but it isn't. That one is legitimately crappy.

But even in that crappy pic 3PO looks pretty great. Sideshow did a great job.

Finally heard back from Sideshow returns department earlier today (took about a week and a half to get a response - guess they're pretty busy at the moment) and they're going to send me a replacement head as mine has eyes that are off-centre and some marks around the base of the neck. I'm just hoping the new one will be okay and not have any other problems. Fingers crossed. :)

I'm wicked happy to hear that you are happy with this figure. :)

It's a figure that is yet to go on "display" because I keep playing with it.

I was fully expecting to not like this figure and toss it into the darkness of the Jabba dio.:lol

Back