Sideshow 1/6 C-3PO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You didn't get the notice that this was pushed out to March 2016?

"I don't, I don't believe it."

yodadagobah.jpg

("Maybe that is why I fail.")

Why doesn't the SSC Yoda figure look like that. :lol

I found my Hasbro Yoda the day. I went searching after someone posted a photo of one somewhere here. Still a nice little figure for what it was.

I got rid of most of the Kenner/Hasbro 12" figures, but kept a few that had potential, such as the Gamorrean, Jawa and Zuckuss. I also kept R5-D4, but seeing the vastly improved scale of Sideshow's Artoo, I don't think he's going to be much use any more. :(

This doesn't have to do with the figure, but wondered if anyone noticed this. In ANH when they first head into Mos Eiseley, a Jawa approaches the landspeeder and C-3PO says he can't stand Jawas--"disgusting little creatures."
This scene is right on the heels of them basically having a funeral pyre for dead Jawas slaughtered by sandtroopers tracking down C-3PO and R2. What a callous prick!

This doesn't have to do with the figure, but wondered if anyone noticed this. In ANH when they first head into Mos Eiseley, a Jawa approaches the landspeeder and C-3PO says he can't stand Jawas--"disgusting little creatures."
This scene is right on the heels of them basically having a funeral pyre for dead Jawas slaughtered by sandtroopers tracking down C-3PO and R2. What a callous prick!

Never even picked up on that & I've easily seen the movie 100 or more. lol ;) C3PO says a lot of insensitive or seemingly rude things though, so it's just a programming issue I guess?!? :)

I just got R2 so I threw on the movie and noticed that for the first time. Programming could definitely account for it. He's a jerk to R2 throughout the movies. That's why it's so fun to see Han and company annoyed by him all the time.

He's British.

Back