Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Rocco is planning a beetlejuice headsculpt possibly
f1af341fe23fd052fae33a023eaa3f61.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LoL so only one freak so far has posted pics and put himself out there they paid for this grossly overpriced figure , starting to wonder if its the only one sold

It's almost like someone made a bet at the SSC offices to see if they could sell this thing at such a high price with such poor quality.

"I bet we can still sell this piece of crap even at triple what it's worth."

"You're on!"

It's almost like someone made a bet at the SSC offices to see if they could sell this thing at such a high price with such poor quality.

"I bet we can still sell this piece of crap even at triple what it's worth."

"You're on!"

Yeah but who'd be dumb enough to do that?!

Oh wait...

Did you ever follow up with sideshow as to why they did not ship you out the tombstone at the same time?

Yeah but who'd be dumb enough to do that?!

Oh wait...

Did you ever follow up with sideshow as to why they did not ship you out the tombstone at the same time?

Yes there was a delay as the tombstone is being made by another company (or factory) and isn't expect to arrive until end of january. They didn't feel the need to email me because its still expected to ship in jan just not with the figure. Hoping it looks nice at least.

Last edited:
yeah either no one is buying , or the people who are are too ashamed to admit it.

I'm buying it, probably the only 1:6 Beetlejuice we'll see and I've been customizing for 15 years so I know I'll end up with something I'll be happy to display. I've repainted or touched up every figure I own in someway so nothing new to me.

So disappointed this turned out exactly like the prototype. [emoji23]

I'm buying it, probably the only 1:6 Beetlejuice we'll see and I've been customizing for 15 years so I know I'll end up with something I'll be happy to display. I've repainted or touched up every figure I own in someway so nothing new to me.

e4ef6167b907e3da110ed386cc986f61.png

Looks good. The more pics I see of this figure the less dissapointed I seem to get. May grow on me.

Nice pics, also i just repainted the eyes in photoshop over your picture and changing the position from down to up and i think it looks better? With less of the "I think ive shat my pants" expression?

Back