Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

There's no likeness in that sculpt. Sorry.

https://static.independent.co.uk/s3fs-public/thumbnails/image/2016/01/28/14/Beetlejuice-2.jpg

This is beetlejuice. His face is fatter.
Your looking at it from that still,keaton can definitely be seen. On my previous post i mentioned how I'd like a mix of the first shot with the 2nd of betomalis,but the first would need some more hair color and some more mold up to his mouth,the 2nd one would be fine if you want a more demonic sculpt but needs that fluorescent green paint added,but all together or anyway you put it they blow sideshow out of the water!

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Craftone please make this figure and do it right and you will see $$$ rolling in! All the disappointed customers will flock to you to buy the figure,or majority at least. If done correctly I'm on board.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

The actual likeness of the sideshow sculpt is pretty good. It's the facial expression and the sculpted hair that ruin it.

So tired of people regurgitating this statement. IT'S NOT A GOOD SCULPT! PERIOD.

I think we have some Side show employee plants in here......

I challange anyone to find a screen shot that looks like sideshows terrible sculpt...

I actually think the Sideshow sculpt is technically very good, and even an excellent sculpt. And the likeness(at least to me) is definitely there, but it's the expression that really messes it up and nothing short of resculpting parts of the head yourself can fix that.

I do think Caine's most recent sculpt is pretty much bang-on for accuracy and expression. I can see a lot of Keaton in there, but it's still clearly Beetlejuice in the expression and added details.

So tired of people regurgitating this statement. IT'S NOT A GOOD SCULPT! PERIOD.

Orrrrrrr you could allow people to have an opinion without you imposing yours as though it were fact...

I think its a good sculpt. It's just not Beetlejuice.

I think we have some Side show employee plants in here......

I challange anyone to find a screen shot that looks like sideshows terrible sculpt...

image.jpg
image.jpg

Not exact but pretty close.

Orrrrrrr you could allow people to have an opinion without you imposing yours as though it were fact...

I think its a good sculpt. It's just not Beetlejuice.

I'm not denying anybody anything. I'm tired of people saying the same thing they read a few pages ago and repeating it over and over and over again.

Dont act like you haven't. You just keep on jumping on these bandwagons and you'll be one awesome member here guaranteed

Dont act like you haven't. You just keep on jumping on these bandwagons and you'll be one awesome member here guaranteed

Yes of course. I just decided to repeat what I've already read to get a response so then I could get into a pointless back and fro of saying " no I didn't " and you saying " yes you did ".

Or maybe I didn't. But this is going nowhere so this is my last post on the matter.

I just started collecting, so maybe my opinion doesn't hold as much water as others. That being said, I don't think it's a very good sculpt.

To me the face is the most important part of the figure. If it's even slightly off then the illusion is ruined. That's what I see here. The outfit is fine. It's just the face looks like a beetlejuice cosplayer.

I'd be more willing to get the figure if it were sub $150. But for over $200 this just doesn't cut it.

Back