Sideshow 1/6 Beetlejuice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10399322_10153919413369880_5623464579091185420_n.jpg

That's 100% Keaton to me. More Keaton than what sideshow has given us. My only complain against it would be a lack of stubble and sculpted mold growth.

View attachment 243776

That's 100% Keaton to me. More Keaton than what sideshow has given us. My only complain against it would be a lack of stubble and sculpted mold growth.

agreed the custom efforts are much better then the sideshow product and also consider the fact that those shots of the sideshow product are promo pics and not the final product.

I see zero Keaton likeness in either of their sculpts.

really?

Last edited:
gotta be the paint and hair, because when painted it looked nothing like beetlejuice

I still think Sideshow's is the best. Which is funny because it's super expensive yet people bought Beto's like candy.

Sideshow is by far the worst what we have here is a sideshow fan in denial.

I've seen Caine sculpt in hand and I can sure as hell tell you after owning Beto's, Rocco's and both versions of canines sculpt his sculpt is by far the best likeness to beetlejuice! Sideshow's is to fat, eyes are wrong and the mouth shape is wrong.:lol I bought Beto's a while back and I personally was dissapointed because for what I paid I got nothing really but at least his had a bit of likeness to Keaton in his sculpt.:rotfl

Only thing I give them cred for is messing this up and trying to screw us over!:clap
I'm intrested to see what craftone give us.

Sideshow is by far the worst what we have here is a sideshow fan in denial.

I've seen Caine sculpt in hand and I can sure as hell tell you after owning Beto's, Rocco's and both versions of canines sculpt his sculpt is by far the best likeness to beetlejuice! Sideshow's is to fat, eyes are wrong and the mouth shape is wrong.:lol I bought Beto's a while back and I personally was dissapointed because for what I paid I got nothing really but at least his had a bit of likeness to Keaton in his sculpt.:rotfl

Only thing I give them cred for is messing this up and trying to screw us over!:clap
I'm intrested to see what craftone give us.

Craftone is doing Beetlejuice?

The actual likeness of the sideshow sculpt is pretty good. It's the facial expression and the sculpted hair that ruin it.

The actual likeness of the sideshow sculpt is pretty good. It's the facial expression and the sculpted hair that ruin it.

the likeness in the sideshow sculpt is not there really. Hes too fat, his hair is all wrong and the paint apps and expression are terrible. Caines sculpt is by far the most accurate to whats seen on screen.

I thought for sure that the tombstone lit up but......apparently not?
For $125 they couldn't even do that?
What in the world...:rotfl

Re: 1/6 SSC Beetlejuice figure

Dude I don't have any sideshow pieces lol. Only things I own are Hellraiser and the 1/6 p4 and p6 of Jason.

I had mentioned that earlier about wondering how hard could it be to find a good artist to have made the head sculpt. There are plenty of custom figure artists out there that obviously have alot more talent then SS,not to say that they don't have excellent artists as well,but in my opinion i usually see their quality work in premium format figures or other statues,not so much figures. Definitely agree with you though about them being able to find a qualified artist to have done or redo the project. The only pieces i think they are gonna sell are for collectors to have redone. A artist friend of mine has already been asked to redo him and he said it will be no problem. I'll ask if he wants to take on anymore projects of remodeling and the price if anyone is interested. I'll update the thread after i talk to him along with a price just in case anybody is interested.

Sent from my SM-T217S using Tapatalk

Your looking around $1400ish for that beetlejuice tbh it's nice but I owned it and I'm not sure if I'd wanna pay that I remember getting this and opening it and thinking "Man I over paid for this" And I've never done that with any piece before! Keep your eyes peeled for seats beetlejuice pieces and take a look at caines sculpt :)

If only caine could sell his sculpt to sideshow or get 1 of our custom artist to make a sculpt.

??????????
No way!

While canes paint job is ok this sculpt with the right painter would out do every sculpt so far. It's a really great sculpt and even his first sculpt is amazing!
I planned to get his sculpt and tbh I actually think both of his sculpts for beetlejuice are the best!

I saw these a while back this is canes first Beetlejuice

The first picture is canes newest sculpt and the second picture is his 1st sculpt... See what i mean in the right hands canes sculpt is perfect!
I like the first hair looks more like bettlejuice,but i like the eye makeup on the 2nd head sculpt better,in my opinion mix the 2 of them and it would be awesome. I never heard of betomali,sorry if mispelled,but I'm gonna have to check him out,but $800 is way to much in my opinion if your starting from scratch for a custom. Outfit is very easy so.... SS will probably wind up selling more stones the figures. Oh well maybe 10th lesson learned by now. Thanks for the pics by the way GD1408.

Back