Sideshow 1/4 scale Dracula Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacksparrow900

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I was able to get one of these beauties for a resonable price. It's also a low number #25.

IMG_0326.jpg

IMG_0325.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

I love this piece! I got a great deal on mine, and best of all it's an unnumbered artist proof signed by Andy Bergholtz from his own personal collection. I LOVE IT!!!

the one thing I don't like about this figure is the gold chain that's attach to the cape. Lugosi's cape never had a chain instead he had a cord that went around the collar and underneath his arms. But besides that it's the ultimate Lugosi figure.

Its a GREAT PIECE !I got ALL the UNI monsters. Its the reason I started getting statues. Its a shame that there are no more from sideshow ( or anyone else) that I know of.

I was looking around for this PF as well, a few weeks ago.
But as far as the Uni Monsters are concerned, I was able to find only Frankenstein Monster from Bride of Frankenstein and Creature from Black Lagoon.

Both great pieces but I'm not getting either one unless I know that I will have a Dracula first.

Yes, I have all the Universal Monsters other than the Mummy PF and they are the best out there. Congrats on the Dracula.

I have a regular and SSE of these that I love.

Now show us your autos!

Would you guys still recommend this statue? I have an interest in it, but am afraid it might be dated by today's standards.

if you like the character "old movie version of dracula?" sure, it looks top notch and very close to the source material and tailoring looks excellent too.

i personally not interested in the character itself, but statue looks great for what it is trying to portrait.

Being a big fan of the Universal Studios Classic Monsters, I wish I got this back when first released. I refuse to pay the exorbitant prices this is going for now.

Being a big fan of the Universal Studios Classic Monsters, I wish I got this back when first released. I refuse to pay the exorbitant prices this is going for now.

It is worth it. I sold one a few weeks back for cheap in the "for sale" thread as I had doubles of him and refuse to be a price gouger to fellow members ($225--lol you missed out!!). I now have 5 Universal Monster PFs remaining and will never part with them. They're truly beautiful, valuable, quite rare due to their rather small ES and even better to look at in-person. I'm glad the Uni Monsters are getting some love on here again lately. If it weren't for them, there would be no modern horror icons and they were the first monsters of film so should remain eternal IMHO. :wave Hope you find one for a good price one day.

It is worth it. I sold one a few weeks back for cheap in the "for sale" thread as I had doubles of him and refuse to be a price gouger to fellow members ($225--lol you missed out!!). I now have 5 Universal Monster PFs remaining and will never part with them. They're truly beautiful, valuable, quite rare due to their rather small ES and even better to look at in-person. I'm glad the Uni Monsters are getting some love on here again lately. If it weren't for them, there would be no modern horror icons and they were the first monsters of film so should remain eternal IMHO. :wave Hope you find one for a good price one day.

Thank you. I hope so. :duff

Wow $225 shipped!? I really missed out :slap

I'm trying to get both Dracula and Nosferatu. Would be amazing to have them both displayed side-by-side.

Back