Sideshow 1/4 scale Dracula Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
got mine today (SSE), really love it! hope to find the bride soon.
dy9azuzu.jpg

edaqu7a8.jpg

4u9ybare.jpg

hepevady.jpg

What would make this look ten times better. If you take a piece of black yarn put it around the collar of the cape and then under the arms and tied around the back. That's how Lugosi had his cape attached. You can completely hide the gold chain.

What would make this look ten times better. If you take a piece of black yarn put it around the collar of the cape and then under the arms and tied around the back. That's how Lugosi had his cape attached. You can completely hide the gold chain.

many thanks for the advice! I didnt fully understand (my bad) do you have a pic of that, I googled it but nothing came in mind :)

If you take the piece of yarn and bring it around the back of the collar of the cape like you would tie a neck tie. Once it's around the collar bring the yarn under his armpits and then tie it in a knot right in the back. This should keep the cape in place and it eliminates the use of the chain.

So I did some alterations probably because I plan to keep the figure forever. So I cut the thread that held his tailcoat so I would be able to adjust it. I removed his medallion it just didn't look right. Then I fold the shawl on his waistcoat and got rid of the horrible gold string and replaced it with a black string.

So I did some alterations probably because I plan to keep the figure forever. So I cut the thread that held his tailcoat so I would be able to adjust it. I removed his medallion it just didn't look right. Then I fold the shawl on his waistcoat and got rid of the horrible gold string and replaced it with a black string.

That looks amazing. At first I couldn't tell what you did. You really brought him even more to life. The gold string always did seems a little off. Great figure and a timeless classic to keep forever.

Back