Sidehow won't do anything w/ its 1/6 Marvel figures like it has not w/ 1/6 DC!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does it really matter what's the cause of the delay...it's delayed.

And the longer it stays delayed, the higher the price point will creep.

...and if the clones and stormies are any indication of what SSCs can do with armor, any Iron Man or Doom figure is going to be spotty at best...loose armor, loose joints and an artist interpretation that will drive the fans mad!

Should have focused on this line when they announced it. Pretty sure people would have swallowed up their comic Punisher, Wolvie and Spider-Man.

Unfortunately it seems Sideshow is mostly interested in making statues. Their 1/6 lines are an afterthought to them. I think their slow release times are partially responsible for some of their lines failing, as people just loose interest over time.

Unfortunately it seems Sideshow is mostly interested in making statues. Their 1/6 lines are an afterthought to them. I think their slow release times are partially responsible for some of their lines failing, as people just loose interest over time.

That's part of what happened with the LOTR line. Although I have Deadpool or preorder I haven't ordered anything from SST since the LOTR line ended. Being completely honest I'm thinking about cancelling Deadpool because of lack of movement on this line.

Figures Toy Company needs to get Marvel license and sell $25 Marvel 8" Mego figures and $100 Marvel 1/4 18" figures like FTC is doing w/ DC!

Diamond/ EMCE $80 Mego 8" Marvel 1 figure and 3 costumes/heads Captain Action-like SETS are rip-offs!

That's part of what happened with the LOTR line. Although I have Deadpool or preorder I haven't ordered anything from SST since the LOTR line ended. Being completely honest I'm thinking about cancelling Deadpool because of lack of movement on this line.

I already did, and it was for the exclusive...lost my interest on it. :dunno

Does it really matter what's the cause of the delay...it's delayed.

And the longer it stays delayed, the higher the price point will creep.

...and if the clones and stormies are any indication of what SSCs can do with armor, any Iron Man or Doom figure is going to be spotty at best...loose armor, loose joints and an artist interpretation that will drive the fans mad!
Completely agree, which is why I don't really care the exact reason for the delay. The point is - it's delayed.

Should have focused on this line when they announced it. Pretty sure people would have swallowed up their comic Punisher, Wolvie and Spider-Man.

I wouldn't go as far as to say they aren't focused on the line, I think they've just run into constant delays on the early releases which is punishing popular opinion. If SS previews a proto Punisher, Spidey, or anything popular at SDCC the hype train will leave the station faster than a speeding bullet again.

Best part of this thread is knowing Lipsmack is back:lol Welcome back duder.
:lol

yeah, but the price point is killing this and the DC line. Quality just is not there. Look at The Green Lantern figure. No much with it. Suit is not popular. Way over priced.

some one u know who, making avengers 1/6 line with classic look. DAmn man they are really cool.... also there is other guy who making Xmen classic 1/6 line...really nice.

When I heard of the line my first thought was they would do a 1/6 Dr. Room. Instead they decided to focus on figures that look like kitbashes that even I can come up with if I wanted to spend the time on it. I have no interest in anything they previewed so far. Wolverine looks especially bad to me. It should be a $100 or less figure.

When I heard of the line my first thought was they would do a 1/6 Dr. Room. Instead they decided to focus on figures that look like kitbashes that even I can come up with if I wanted to spend the time on it. I have no interest in anything they previewed so far. Wolverine looks especially bad to me. It should be a $100 or less figure.

In my opinion, the Wolverine proto looked much better than Deadpool, and MILES better than almost any kitbash I've seen to date...

Probably little chance of seeing that Punisher preorder before SDCC now lol.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So another new xmen product announced, with a release date over a year away. Like I've been saying..this "blackout" on xmen/fox is completly not true...

Back