Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe your gauge is just plugged up (the line I mean)...seems odd that it would suddenly have oiling issues unless something bad is happening inside. Maybe you’ve bottomed out and smashed the pan recently? So maybe the pickup is too close to the pan and can’t pickup? Hopefully it’s just a gauge issue

No, never smashed the pan. I'm thinking of might be the pump but have yet to confirm. I think I'll upgrade to a hemi 6qt pan (less than half the cost of the road race pan) with a high volume pump. There's definitely something going on but fingers crossed it's nothing major.

img_20191030_103226502_hdr1-jpg.858205

New rockers.

Here is the latest update on the camaro, it’s at the fab shop having the core support modified to allow me to run a filter on the supercharger inlet and then mounting the intercooler and all the tubing and bov’s! Got my Holley hp efi in a few weeks ago so it’s getting close! Flex fuel sensor is in too
018B761A-C6E8-428F-AD92-96C219BF8FC5.jpeg89CCAC27-3BE2-430B-A7EF-BB77629A526A.jpg

Those are some sexy rockers!

Yah, pricey too. I broke a rocker, that's how I lost oil pressure. The lifter fell down and I had just enough to limp home when it happened. Nothing catastrophic thank God with no internal damage. Car is actually running better with the new valve train.

Camaro is looking pretty Sweet, is that you peeking over the fender?

Last edited:
Hahaha no that’s my buddy bein a creeper :lol glad nothing was damaged, and yeah those rockers look expensive but you get what ya pay for so they’ll be worth it in the long run

:hi5: nice!

I've already got my plan for this years (2020) upgrades planned out. EFI will have to wait for Q3 or the end of the year after my rocker fiasco.

GL with the Camaro, happy new year.

Thanks pork chop! Sorry about the rocker situation...these cars are full of surprises. Thanks bud I’m trying, hoping by March April I get it running and driving then paint and body next year I guess

Thanks pork chop! Sorry about the rocker situation...these cars are full of surprises. Thanks bud I’m trying, hoping by March April I get it running and driving then paint and body next year I guess

Yah, I may finally get some body work done (new quarter panels) and just get an exterior refresh by next year. Been working on everything else for so long I've never touched the exterior at all on my car. I think I'm going to put 2" drop spindles on soon, trying to get the car tight and low so when I drive through the canyons I can go as fast as I can. Fiberglass hood, EFI, Buckets and harness with the Tremec 5/6 speed early next year and I can finally "stop" for a while and drive it. Final paint/body/interior when I have the money to do it right.

Seems like this forum is dying a slow death....

This was my 5.0 a few years back. Loved the coyote engine. Traded for a 17? GT 5.0 Grabber Blue and traded that last year for a Dodge Charger Daytona SRT. I just like to go fast lol

F6211013-DEAD-44C6-A1D3-275D67D6C98A.jpg

Cool thread to read through.

I don't drive anything to special. 2012 Ford F-150 FX4 Supercrew in Sterling Grey Metallic. Not going to post pics as the front and rear bumpers are starting to rust, but I have plans to repaint them later in the year. Just gotta pick up the paint and a friend who used to work at a body shop has the tools. Once things start going back to normal we're going to bang it out in a weekend.

Before I got laid off a co-worker purchased a new F-150 Lariat. The tech in it is mind boggling. Dang thing parks itself. He told me I needed to upgrade as I no longer had the nicest truck in the parking lot. I reminded him that being payment free IS the upgrade, so I'm sticking with what I got. :lol

Back