Show your ride.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RR.2-1 7.14.20.jpg

RR.2 7.14.20.jpg

More progress...

I’m gonna trade my car in for a Scat Pack. The dealership is working on a deal for $15K out the door. Since the Corona shut down the factory, they’re paying top dollar for Dodge trades

Last edited:
Pork chop the roadrunner is looking so good! How do you like those flush hood pins? I almost went with those. Rabbit great looking ride congrats

Pork chop the roadrunner is looking so good! How do you like those flush hood pins? I almost went with those. Rabbit great looking ride congrats

Thanks man, I went with those because I didn't want anything scratching up the hood. Plus I do like the way they look. Install was not that difficult either. I have Procar buckets on order, backordered... Ordered a month ago and they're set to arrive in early to mid Oct.

How's the Camaro?

Thanks man, I went with those because I didn't want anything scratching up the hood. Plus I do like the way they look. Install was not that difficult either. I have Procar buckets on order, backordered... Ordered a month ago and they're set to arrive in early to mid Oct.

How's the Camaro?
Yeah I really like the look and simplicity of those flush pins man :hi5: I went with aero latches (which I think are ugly but I know they work well). Just dropped the camaro off for wiring today actually so I’m getting close now! Of course ultimately I need paint and body work but I don’t care about that I just want to drive it.

Yeah I really like the look and simplicity of those flush pins man :hi5: I went with aero latches (which I think are ugly but I know they work well). Just dropped the camaro off for wiring today actually so I?m getting close now! Of course ultimately I need paint and body work but I don?t care about that I just want to drive it.

:duff that's all that matters...

I've been driving on a lot of the canyons between the valley an Malibu lately.
RR 9.12.11.jpg

RR-2 9.12.11.jpg

That was Saturday morning, 6 a.m..

Last edited:
She looks great in the early morning light! Did you see Ruby’s in redondo beach closed down...they had a huge car show there...not any longer :angelsmil I guess there’s still bobs in Burbank but that lot was always so small. There’s other meets too of course but those were iconic. I’d like to head over to the donut derelicts show one of these days too

She looks great in the early morning light! Did you see Ruby’s in redondo beach closed down...they had a huge car show there...not any longer :angelsmil I guess there’s still bobs in Burbank but that lot was always so small. There’s other meets too of course but those were iconic. I’d like to head over to the donut derelicts show one of these days too

Yah, due to a lot of things I think we'll see more spots closing or discontinuing events. The Fall Fling (Mopar only car show) that takes place in Woodley Park in Van Nuys is now in Irwindale next month. I've been going to that show for years but don't think I'll make it out that far this year.

I do cruise by Bob's in Burbank often enough but have yet to roll through on Friday nights...

Yah, due to a lot of things I think we'll see more spots closing or discontinuing events. The Fall Fling (Mopar only car show) that takes place in Woodley Park in Van Nuys is now in Irwindale next month. I've been going to that show for years but don't think I'll make it out that far this year.

I do cruise by Bob's in Burbank often enough but have yet to roll through on Friday nights...

Irwindale isn’t that far, just hop on the 101....a couple freeways later and you’re there

Back