Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keith- I'm sorry. I filled up the place with peeps who had discussed rooming with me last year.

John - Take it up with He-Who-Would-Rather-Get-Attention-Than-Be-A-Gentleman.
5.gif

Keith- I'm sorry. I filled up the place with peeps who had discussed rooming with me last year.

John - Take it up with He-Who-Would-Rather-Get-Attention-Than-Be-A-Gentleman.
5.gif

I was just kidding. :duff I have a place to hang my hat for a few days. :D I will probably end up passed out in alley somewhere anyways. :chug

Heres some of mine, the ones I could take pix of myself.

Left arm: Inner forearm rotated clockwise
DSC05065.jpg
DSC05066.jpg
DSC05068.jpg

Right: Inner forearm...rotated clockwise
DSC05069.jpg
DSC05070.jpg
DSC05079.jpg

DSC05071.jpg

I live in Gallup, but I have had most of my work done from Jason Ward out of Albuquerque, at Star Tattoo, actually its in Rio Rancho.

I live in Gallup, but I have had most of my work done from Jason Ward out of Albuquerque, at Star Tattoo, actually its in Rio Rancho.

Gallup thats right, well got the first letter right :lol. So you have to make trips too. You still getting work done?

Gallup thats right, well got the first letter right :lol. So you have to make trips too. You still getting work done?

Havent had one done it about 3 years. I really need to get back into it, but money is tight all the time.

I figure if I dont die, I have the rest of my life to get tats :lol, so I dont really sweat it to much.

Havent had one done it about 3 years. I really need to get back into it, but money is tight all the time.

I figure if I dont die, I have the rest of my life to get tats :lol, so I dont really sweat it to much.

Dude thats why I can't wait till im done man its like having an extra car payment a month bro. My left arm is about 50-75% done I think, but then theres gonna be alot of touch up that needs to be done as well. I hope I don't get charged for it either. Im gonna take a break after all this and pay off some bills :lol then I'll start some more later.

my first daughter was born in 2000 year of the dragon....
mytatts003.jpg

mytatts004.jpg

this one on my chest symbolizes family. the eyes symbolize my daughters...
mytatts008.jpg

Just wanted to mention what these mean to me. Other then my left arm the rest is family based. Anymore work I do are going to be pieces dedicated to my kids...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back