Show your Ink

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, a lot of us have tats so I though this thread was well overdue. Show your tats and what they mean/represent.

My first tattoo ever is a design based on a drawing from one of my favorite punk bands (Bouncing Souls). Centered around the 9/11 bombings it's a broken heart with the NYC skyline. I added the phrase 'You'll Never Take Me Alive' for several reasons. I'm not going out without a fight and also I'm not giving up my heart without a fight.

My second tattoo might be my favorite. Had a series of bad relationships and I really wanted to get something to remind me how evil women are. Let's face it fellas, girls are evil.

My third tat was a tribute to my love for punk rock. I wanted to get skulls and crossbones but I put my own special flair of my own so I went with a skull and sickle and some blood.

This tat was a dedication to my Mom. My only piece of flash as I wanted something old skool.

This was my last tattoo, a couple years ago now. I love Social Distortion and this line is one of my favorite all time lines "Born to Lose, Destined to Fail" Just seems to sum it all up for me. Also very cool because it was designed and drawn by an artist that worked with my favorite all time band, Rancid

So there are all my tats. Only 5 thus far but I can't wait to get my next. I am need to get a tribute to my Dad with his love for cars, AC/DC, and Star Wars. I hope to get someone here to design it.

Can't wait to see everyone else's work.

I'm thinking about getting some barbed wire around my arms too.

thug_life1.jpg

tats look cool guys :chew

I don't have one but I will be branding one soon on my arm

tats look cool guys :chew

I don't have one but I will be branding one soon on my arm

Thanks Toe! I keep talking about getting a corndog on one forearm and a devil on the other, then I could put them together and it would look like the devil was eating the corndog, but my friends say it's stupid. They don't understand that tattoos are something personal, and it means something to the person getting it, and I love corndogs sooooo much!

nice. i've always wanted a tatoo but im so damn skinny there isnt much room on my arms to work with.:lol (chris farley voice)"him just little guy."

Here is one of mine.The original artwork piece was by pushead for Zorlac skateboards:

DSC00404-1.jpg

DSC00404_2.jpg

I also have a Felix the cat playing an Ibanez Rg as my first tat.

Hopefully gettingsome ink on my leg here soon.

I'm gonna get the Spider-man 3 Evil costume spider done on my shoulder blade...

This is my first tattoo (it's just two weeks old now). It's on my left wrist and is Estel (one of many Elvish words for hope in Tolkien's Middle-Earth) and is written in Tengwar. This tattoo was a merge of many things....my love of Middle-Earth and hope is a word of strength for me.
2311900218_c395f17fb2.jpg

I have plans for a couple more in the near future.

that is very very cool CA. Simple and symbolic.

This is my first tattoo (it's just two weeks old now). It's on my left wrist and is Estel (one of many Elvish words for hope in Tolkien's Middle-Earth) and is written in Tengwar. This tattoo was a merge of many things....my love of Middle-Earth and hope is a word of strength for me.
2311900218_c395f17fb2.jpg

I have plans for a couple more in the near future.

NICE, I want to get this tattooed around my wrist...

one-ring-inscription.jpg

I probably would. I am pretty fickle. :rotfl

The problem is that these tattoos fade or you get fat then they look like utter crap. :lol

Yea, one of my uncle's buddys from Vietnam had a hulu girl on his bicep that he would make move when he flexed. Now he's old and it kind of jiggles on his arm fat, that was kind of gross

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back