Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Sinanju! They both make a great pair for sure. [emoji106]

Great photos too! That background is already very fitting. Wish I had a better camera as well, but for now I’ve been trying to improve with my iPhone.

messing around with the civil war stuff, eagerly awaiting to add HB to the shelf above this

ade427e23ec01896f0c5505ff88bf049.jpg

ae4c18c8a468dc72d0d3319af6ba636b.jpg
09ff84cb317416b03a629143b8f48b37.jpg
a99da562c304e03c37d5dcd7ccfdd86b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

messing around with the civil war stuff, eagerly awaiting to add HB to the shelf above this

ade427e23ec01896f0c5505ff88bf049.jpg

ae4c18c8a468dc72d0d3319af6ba636b.jpg
09ff84cb317416b03a629143b8f48b37.jpg
a99da562c304e03c37d5dcd7ccfdd86b.jpg

I'm really loving your set up! Nice to see something different than a more traditional museum type display. Pretty great posing, especially Cap!

thank u Shadow Guardian! most of my other stuff are museum poses, but CW display HAS to be a fight display for me...(although once HB comes in a week or 2, he will be somewhat dynamic/fighting with hulk as well!)

I love your display! Always cool to see the boxes incorporated into the display, and I love how each figure has room to breathe. So much uniformity too.

Thank you very much. Nobody I know ( other than my 3 young children ) have any interest in this kind of stuff so nice to share it and get some feedback. Yes, the boxes on these are works of art in themselves, it's a shame to hide them away. Here is a look at my whole collection if you are interested. It's a pano pic so a bit distorted but you get the idea.

8ae33167f7a0c0895c139c0c768af4ba.jpg

Thank you very much. Nobody I know ( other than my 3 young children ) have any interest in this kind of stuff so nice to share it and get some feedback. Yes, the boxes on these are works of art in themselves, it's a shame to hide them away. Here is a look at my whole collection if you are interested. It's a pano pic so a bit distorted but you get the idea.

Yes, very nice Brabus !

I'm a big fan of displays done differently to the standard Detolf setup. (no offence Detolf owners). It's just cool to see something different like this.

My collection is also in the attic roof space like this :) My home office is now up there, so I can enjoy looking at the figures more often.

I also have the Stormtrooper helmet like you !! No wonder I like this so much :) :lol

You're right about the boxes though those Marvel boxes do look great on display.

I was too late to the party for the Dark Knight figures, although I must say the Joker is one of my favourites. But I tell myself (or my wallet tells me) I don't need a 1/4 scale version.....

Great setup man !

Thank you very much hoody999.
Everybody needs a man cave right?
The stormtrooper helmet is really cool, can't wait for the Vader one to come later this year!
I was late on the Dark Knight stuff as only started collecting 3 years ago ( except the old sideshow pieces ) but with patience and hours spent on eBay I managed to get some really good deals. My DX joker which was mint in the box was £300!!
The other one I have is just made from knock off parts on eBay, you can put one together for around £80 and the quality of the clothes is not bad at all for the cost saving. The knock off head sculpts are good if you are able to repaint them. But of course you need a 1/4 version!! I have him on order, not sure about the head sculpt but plan on picking up a creg head and painting and adding hair myself.
Have you got any pics of your collection?

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Thank you very much hoody999.
Everybody needs a man cave right?
The stormtrooper helmet is really cool, can't wait for the Vader one to come later this year!
I was late on the Dark Knight stuff as only started collecting 3 years ago ( except the old sideshow pieces ) but with patience and hours spent on eBay I managed to get some really good deals. My DX joker which was mint in the box was £300!!
The other one I have is just made from knock off parts on eBay, you can put one together for around £80 and the quality of the clothes is not bad at all for the cost saving. The knock off head sculpts are good if you are able to repaint them. But of course you need a 1/4 version!! I have him on order, not sure about the head sculpt but plan on picking up a creg head and painting and adding hair myself.
Have you got any pics of your collection?

What company are the helmets?

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

What company are the helmets?

I think Hasbro -Black Series. I have the Stormtrooper and it’s pretty good for the price. Hasbro announced the Vader helmet late 2018. I think it’s getting released in a few months. They made pretty cool IronMan and StarLord ones as well.

Awesome display!

That lightsaber on the floor looks unsafe though haha.

Back