Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
82040314a6587de7723658196caadb26.jpg

My Iron Man collection.

Will definately add one of the lnfinity War 1/4 scales and perhaps a sixth scale SpiderMan and that's it for Marvel!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know it's your figure and all so you can do whatever you want, but, ugh, seeing your Diecast Iron Man on the jagged asphalt ground makes me cringe. That Iron Man is definitely getting scratched up! :slap

Wouldn't that be classified as "battle damaged"? I've seen many collectors wanting the battle damaged version of Iron-man so this is just a natural process.

My updated collection of HT Star Wars , Marvel and other geeky things. I have just added the full scale Tantive IV to the SW collection and Ghost Rider and Daredevil to the Marvel collection. I hope you like? Please feel free to comment on my channel. Cheers
https://youtu.be/jY22Nw4Xw9k

Fantastic collection!

Slowly turning into the Room of Cluttered Doom though.. Too much junk with nowhere to put it, and the really dusty Halo stuff spread randomly isn't mine... We "borrowed" it all from the step-son when he was going through (self made) financial trouble a while back and started selling stuff at pawn shops he shouldn't have..

Slowly turning into the Room of Cluttered Doom though.. Too much junk with nowhere to put it, and the really dusty Halo stuff spread randomly isn't mine... We "borrowed" it all from the step-son when he was going through (self made) financial trouble a while back and started selling stuff at pawn shops he shouldn't have..

I have somewhat of an idea as to what you mean. I ran out of space for my 1/6 figures about two years ago. Most of my LEGO has not been built and I have an extensive comic book collection encroaching on everything. And still I’m trying to go for an uncluttered look.

Back