Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great, is that one of the deeper bookcases as it looks more so than my Billy

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

That looks great, is that one of the deeper bookcases as it looks more so than my Billy

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

I don't believe it is any deeper. I actually was concerned that it wouldn't be deep enough but it works just fine. Not as deep as a detolf for sure. I just love that the shelves are completely adjustable so if I decide to get crazy with dynamic stands I could make a pretty sick display.

Hulk is really enjoying standing up straight for once haha!

Thanks, guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I picked up a new Billy bookcase with Morliden glass doors from IKEA, so I thought I'd show my work in progress. This isn't all my Marvel figs, but it's a good chunk of them.
8d6dab5d34e516e4f082ea3de007914b.jpg
31876e90cffac8c567e11259f69d95b0.jpg
3ab320bc0af7ae5a37c0a24fcab543d5.jpg
659f2d0a66759a752a5e6b21006cce48.jpg
2211411e0bde8ab9e47dce2fc52e93bd.jpg

Apologies for the crappy phone pics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of the most interesting poses...nice collection nonetheless.

Great pic guys! Really awesome and amazing collections :clap

Just saw the budget stark vid, really hoping that HT releases UU. I wanna get him and pose him next to Ultron Mark 1 but the UP eyes are putting me off

Great pic guys! Really awesome and amazing collections :clap

Just saw the budget stark vid, really hoping that HT releases UU. I wanna get him and pose him next to Ultron Mark 1 but the UP eyes are putting me off

I too REALLY hope we get an ultimate version.

Back