Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Collection updated, and not likely to change for the time being, unless my OCD bites and I can get a good deal on AoU Black Widow, or decide to cave and buy Odin..

DSC_0237.jpg

That's the third different Thor to take that spot, :lol , but now my Avenger lineup is almost all from AoU..

DSC_0236.jpg

MCU Phase 1 boys together with the Arnies...

DSC_0238.jpg

And finally, nothing has changed for the The Dark World boys (except I now have the aether added), sharing my limited space with the Nathan Drakes...

Just sad they share the most cluttered and untidy looking room in the house.... :lol . One day we will move home, and I'll have more space to do whatever I want..

Collection updated, and not likely to change for the time being, unless my OCD bites and I can get a good deal on AoU Black Widow, or decide to cave and buy Odin..

View attachment 238653

That's the third different Thor to take that spot, :lol , but now my Avenger lineup is almost all from AoU..

View attachment 238654

MCU Phase 1 boys together with the Arnies...

View attachment 238655

And finally, nothing has changed for the The Dark World boys (except I now have the aether added), sharing my limited space with the Nathan Drakes...

Awesome collection:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks. I've also got the Chris Reeve Superman and Keaton Batman and I'll have ANH Luke Skywalker in a few days as well. I have a separate little area for them. My work schedule is hectic right now and I'm a full time Dad but when things slow down, i'd like to take a bunch of pics highlighting each of my Hot toys and posting them here and on my Facebook for all to see.

Having Igor as a frame of reference since I have him, that 1/4 scale MK43 is so beastly I would have no idea where to put it :lol

What do you use to secure the kneeling MkXLII? The figure seems heavy enough that Blu-tac may not be enough...

Back