Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2f8f523457d731f668bba0468697945a.jpg

Quick and dirty picture from my iPhone of three different scale of Avengers

3 different size of Avengers collection!
Very nice!!!

This is part of my IM collection that I've shown before and is, of course, in my signature.

No idea what made me think of doing The Last Supper, but there we go.

View attachment 236648

I have a large collection of IM figures. I was intending to collect them all and realised that was near impossible. Well, for me at least. :)

Very creative idea and cool photo! :duff

2f8f523457d731f668bba0468697945a.jpg

Quick and dirty picture from my iPhone of three different scale of Avengers

All of the Avengers in three different scales? That's awesome! :clap

Thanks YankeesFanboy. Took awahile to complete A1 due to insane price of Hawkeye. Now starting to build the AOU line-up.

Got Loki hanging out next to Odin and Thor. No Chitauri for me and insane priced VIIBD and VI lol
View attachment 237394

View attachment 237395
Sweet :hi5: Loki looks great, as does the entire collection :clap :hi5:
Insane priced is right, got mine for about $400 :slap Recently gifted it :)
The Chitauri look great imo, I'd love the set but it's way down on my list :lol

Thanks Brainiac. Yup I maintain expense list for my collections (Zoids, Die Cast Super Robots, Transformers and 1/6 scale Figures) and Chitauri is not even in my wants list:lol
IMG_9989.jpg

Thanks Auel.

Yeah where is Drax?! :slap :lol I worked overseas and go back for a holiday twice a year, only then can unbox and display my new 1/6 that my wife collect from purchase or thru trading.

OT (Where is DRAX?!)
IMG_0046.jpg

IMG_0068.jpg

Avenger fodder :lol
That's another awesome photo :hi5: Love the Drax poster and clean display too :clap

Funny when I asked my wife to put paper on the printer as I need to print an important document....you should see her face once the print started coming out :lol

OT2: Current set-up display (Each cab have sliding glass, took it off for photo shoot)
IMG_0299.jpg

Back