Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL! :lol I know, I know! It just seems like cost per figure is rising as well as the number of figures per movie. Along with the drop of the CAD, it's just really hard to collect at the pace I was going at before, need to be a bit more selective.

Man, you guys are making me question my decision to stay out of AoU.

[IMO] Best looking Cap, great HE, many feel *the* best IM to date, Hulk is fantastic. My only two Avengers not AoU are BW and Thor. I think the A1 Widow is the best sculpt, and I like the armor on Thor's arms.

What's not to like about AoU figures?? :) :) :)

Some changes are necessary, one reason was not enough space :wink1: (add 2 Detolfs and changing all LED lights). Placed Iron Man in 2 cabinets (only Whisplash is in a 3rd cabinet). Some of the Avengers are in another cabinet.

Attachments

• U13.jpg
    U13.jpg
    495.3 KB · Views: 192
  • U12.jpg
    U12.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 191
  • U11.jpg
    U11.jpg
    527.2 KB · Views: 194
  • U14.jpg
    U14.jpg
    493.1 KB · Views: 192
[IMO] Best looking Cap, great HE, many feel *the* best IM to date, Hulk is fantastic. My only two Avengers not AoU are BW and Thor. I think the A1 Widow is the best sculpt, and I like the armor on Thor's arms.

What's not to like about AoU figures?? :) :) :)

Yeah, I agree with pretty much all of your assessment on the figures. Like I mentioned, it's more due to financial reasons (number of figures, cost per figure both going up, and Canadian dollar going down). It's probably gonna be hard to resist, though, and I'll probably cave at some point.

Wow, C3PO, beautiful collection!

As an aside, does anyone know where I can find stands for aerial poses?

Some changes are necessary, one reason was not enough space :wink1: (add 2 Detolfs and changing all LED lights). Placed Iron Man in 2 cabinets (only Whisplash is in a 3rd cabinet). Some of the Avengers are in another cabinet.

Stunning collection. Can you post a detailpic from the asm-pose please?

I really like your display c3po. Very cool!

Back