Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I changed the TFA group back to individual "museum" poses since people don't seem to like the dynamic ones.. :wink1:

Not sure yet what to do with Steve as WS group is going to fill up with Fury & Hill eventually. Really wish they would make Peggy to complete TFA at 6 figures.

I'm wondering if I should do the same with the WS group since I really like have Bucky w/ the assault rifle.. I figured I could make they weird head sculpt of GA Cap work in a dynamic fighting pose and have the rest of the figures in "museum" poses, still trying to make Falcon work and fit properly. An evolution of Cap display was another thing I was considering.

Great Cap collection! TFA Cap does look like he's about to drop his pants and moon us though. [go on, do it!]

IMG_2769.jpg

Expanded my collection, got the original 7!

I dont know how to display it though - at this point it's all just laying there in my desk...

Attachments

• IMG_2769.jpg
    IMG_2769.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 248
The gang is finally complete... so that's probably me done for a while with the Avengers, although MkIII is due shortly for a solo display, and I'd like to add MkVI or VII to it if either are ever rereleased..

avengers.jpg

The stealth?.. as cool as I think the stealth VII looks, for the price of it it's something I'd probably only get if I was a big collector. I don't fancy my chances on finding an affordable 'traditional' MkVII, although I did recently get DX-13 Terminator which I was over a year too late for..

The stealth?.. as cool as I think the stealth VII looks, for the price of it it's something I'd probably only get if I was a big collector. I don't fancy my chances on finding an affordable 'traditional' MkVII, although I did recently get DX-13 Terminator which I was over a year too late for..

Oh no, I thought you were initially referring to the standard Mk VII armor, not the stealth. I wasn't aware you were talking about the stealth.

I was referring to the standard Mk VII armor in my post, since I thought that's what you were referring to when you said you'd add a Mk VI or VII figure if they're ever re-released.

Yeah, I'd be looking for a standard VII... :) IF it happens, no biggie if it doesn't.. Probably a good time to lay low on pre-orders anyway. We are looking at building another house next year all go to plan.. :whip

Yeah, I'd be looking for a standard VII... :) IF it happens, no biggie if it doesn't.. Probably a good time to lay low on pre-orders anyway. We are looking at building another house next year all go to plan.. :whip

Ah, well it's possible you may find a standard Mk VII figure out there somewhere for a decent price. Even if it's slightly used, it's not really a big deal. To quote his father: "Just keep looking."

Good luck! :)

Love the setup! How have you done the dynamic stands there?

Thanks for the compliment.

Obviously I got rid of the large square bases. Originally I didn't get all the hate some people were giving them, but as you may be able to see I have all those figures in an acrylic display (and am hoping to put Hulk and Vision in there in the future) and suddenly space became an issue and I really wanted to keep my current setup with those guys in the air.

So all I did was get a piece of wood I had lying around (it was an Ikea furniture/bench leg) and drilled three holes into it and simply screwed the two dynamic poles in (I hope to have Vision up in the air in the future). Because of the less then solid type of wood I currently used and that the figures are pretty much straight above toppling over isn't yet an issue.

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

c70d4825409dd06b0c61491b41ca976b.jpg
Just waiting on the big guy!

Back