Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Part of Iron Legion

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1425237758654.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425237758654.jpg
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 551
  • uploadfromtaptalk1425237785425.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1425237785425.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 551
Just to echo everyone else, kanine that is a fantastic pic. Is that how you have them displayed or did you 'assemble' (groan) them especially?

I would never box up my caps! He's my favorite character.

After TWS, I must agree with you; I could watch that thing over and over again...and have! As a new collector I'm holding out for the AoU Cap and hoping it will be best release of them all.

I really don't have much problems with them falling over at all, unless I really slam the glass doors, then one might fall

I really don't have much problems with them falling over at all, unless I really slam the glass doors, then one might fall

Same for me. some figures that have weak ankle ball joints or figures with no ankle articulation have some problems. TWS Black widow seems to be the only one that falls over now for me.

Just to echo everyone else, kanine that is a fantastic pic. Is that how you have them displayed or did you 'assemble' (groan) them especially?

Thanks for the comments everyone, it was a fun pic to take. No, I have all my figures displayed in detolfs, I just assembled them on top of my shelf and threw some black poster boards in the back to take that pic.

Oh, and this was the aftermath, lol.

16690121301_c3106f0b2a_h.jpg

Thanks for the comments everyone, it was a fun pic to take. No, I have all my figures displayed in detolfs, I just assembled them on top of my shelf and threw some black poster boards in the back to take that pic.

Oh, and this was the aftermath, lol.

16690121301_c3106f0b2a_h.jpg

Without being too lewd, I bet Black Widow is having fun under there!

Back