Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soooo question ... how do you guys who light their detolfs with dioder lights deal with the wires? Just got a set and the wires are driving me crazy.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

If I had the money I would buy all of the iron man figures. They all look so impressive together.........screw the mortgage, I'm sure we could live in boxes and not eat right?

Finally got all my avengers in a display I really like, with a DIY Dynamic Stand, and two regular HT stands.

Now I just need to decide what version of Hulk and BW I want to fill this out.

Finally got all my avengers in a display I really like, with a DIY Dynamic Stand, and two regular HT stands.

Now I just need to decide what version of Hulk and BW I want to fill this out.

Hah Nice set up! :D

I have my Mark 7 on my desk in work and couldn't resit trying something similar :lol

IMG_3389-001.JPG

Thanks I was inspired by one of the sideshow videos on posing figures and thought I'd try it. And the opening of avengers 2 he is flying more horizontal than normal.

decided to group my avengers together & take a shy while I am replacing my shelves :p

sad part is, I can't display the big poster behind them that I made with the new shelves :(

e63e4a65293e72103175432bfc465283.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back