Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nobody puts Igor in the corner! :lecture :lol

:lol:lol:lol:lol

dirty-dancing-lift-o.gif

I finally got time to run some lighting in the console to put Igor in to display, that armor is just ridiculously large. Working on the left side tonight and I am rearranging by Mark suit across both sides like the periodic table. LOL.

Only bad part is igor is Mark 38 and that will not line up with the 10 detolfs (5 per side) I have as bookends. So I guess he will be in slot 37. :lol

:clap That is beyond cool...

Poses, bases, funkos, posters......the flag next to Cap... :clap that's a pretty amazing display you've got there Sabrina. Kudos :duff

Thanks, guys! Can't wait to expand the collection.

Here's a partial collection:

DSC03910-2.jpg

I've officially run out of room. I've had to mix universes together and it's driving me crazy. I know, first world problems. I need to get it resolved soon since I have 37 figures pre-ordered!

Here's a partial collection:

View attachment 183616

I've officially run out of room. I've had to mix universes together and it's driving me crazy. I know, first world problems. I need to get it resolved soon since I have 37 figures pre-ordered!

Nice display...sucks when you run out of room - I ran out of space ages ago - doesn't stop me ordering stuff though either :lol :slap

And 37 on order :yess: - now that's a lot of pre-orders!! :rock

What an amazing display, hokietwo! :clap

I finally got around to taking a picture of my newly started collection.

sbqyThxh.jpg

I really enjoy seeing everyone's collection photos, but had to say how this one stands out to me. I like the attention to detail on the poses and how sophisticated the whole presentation looks with the stands/shelf/framed posters, yet still fun with the little figures. Nice work!

Every once and a while, I like to take all of my figures off the shelves and line 'em up on the dining room table. When I do, it looks something like this:

tTQN7Tr.jpg

I really enjoy seeing everyone's collection photos, but had to say how this one stands out to me. I like the attention to detail on the poses and how sophisticated the whole presentation looks with the stands/shelf/framed posters, yet still fun with the little figures. Nice work!

Thank you so much! I have a lot of fun playing with/posing my figures. I change them at least twice a month or so.

Back