Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone know the exact item name and size of the shelf height adjusters that are used for detolfs? I'm heading to home depot soon. I think it's the U shaped things. [emoji16]

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Rope clips, or cable clamp. Called both.

Considering it looks like you have potentially a few dollars to throw around, have you thought about getting some soap reactors to light these guys up? I have a two coming in tomorrow, with one being dedicated for the Hulkbuster.

All of the lighting for the Stark Mansion is remote controlled via my smart phone.

I haven't done that for the armors yet but eventually I will, however, I will not use soap reactors due to their limited capabilities and cost.

Instead I will use multi channel RF relay panels similar to the one I used for my Hulk Buster, here is a quick video that demonstrates it

Here is a video that demonstrates the smart phone control of the entire display

If you want to see more info about how I modified the HB for Remote control I have a thread for that

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ed-hulk-buster-lighting-tutorial-project.html

All of the lighting for the Stark Mansion is remote controlled via my smart phone.

I haven't done that for the armors yet but eventually I will, however, I will not use soap reactors due to their limited capabilities and cost.

Instead I will use multi channel RF relay panels similar to the one I used for my Hulk Buster, here is a quick video that demonstrates it

Here is a video that demonstrates the smart phone control of the entire display

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...ed-hulk-buster-lighting-tutorial-project.html

That is simply awesome Boba Debt !!! While I don't have the Hulkbuster, having all the lighting for displays controlled is very nice !! While my displays are not yet setup, it's great to have this in the back of my mind for when I do come to setting it up. Thanks man !!

That is simply awesome Boba Debt !!! While I don't have the Hulkbuster, having all the lighting for displays controlled is very nice !! While my displays are not yet setup, it's great to have this in the back of my mind for when I do come to setting it up. Thanks man !!

If you don't have the experience to work with raw relay panels you can use the remote controlled outlet sets that are sold at Lowes and Home Depot at Christmas time.

Finally reclaimed my Detolfs from the Mrs.

02C97C9F-D334-4443-A65E-4DCE3632DD67.jpeg

Here’s my growing collection... excuse the reflection and the fact it’s not a detolf, but it’s what I’ve got:

10s9ls7.jpg

Star Lord was my first figure and Spider-Man is the latest addition, with MkVII on pre-order.

Here’s my growing collection... excuse the reflection and the fact it’s not a detolf, but it’s what I’ve got:

10s9ls7.jpg

Star Lord was my first figure and Spider-Man is the latest addition, with MkVII on pre-order.

Nice. What mini Antman is that below the 1/6 Antman ?

From smaller collections to huge collections.....this isn't mine however I saw it on FB and was impressed.

Kudos !!! if it's anyone from here.....

View attachment 423470

As gorgeous as this is, it doesn't seem like it would be that expensive to recreate. Obviously the choice of materials and who is doing the work, but basically it's a couple long shelves with glass in the front and sides. I just bring this up bc now I'm really thinking of doing something very similar in my home. My current setup although great I enjoy this look as it seems integrated into the home. I dont really care for figures that low, so probably start at 30" from the ground and use the bottom for storage.

fullsizeoutput_1043.jpg
F3488AB0-F9D0-4905-8DE9-2752122D346E.jpg
My ever growing collection. I think I uploaded a pic a few months ago, but it has grown since then. Can't wait to add a few preorders to the display!

Back