Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My growing AVENGERS team, hope to add a CW Hawkeye next.
20180312_225443.jpg

Posted in the Mark VI thread, but I'll add it here too..

The Iron Man display in my collection... (less Mark 43 sixth scale out of shot with my Avenger/Lead character display)

DSC_0698.jpg

So the question I have to ask myself is... Do I add an Infinity Iron Man, seeing as a)it would make a nice evolutionary display (on a different table of course), and b)I have one from every Avenger movie, plus the movie that started the MCU craze (ie: Iron Man 1)

My major issue is the price of the Infinity figure (and no doubt the price of any second figures which might appear in the movie) .. Having done the sums I'm just about better off buying from our largest online retailer (which is very expensive to buy Hot Toys from), as they ship for free, and any time I order an Iron Man from Sideshow or Popcultcha I get hit by Duty charges..

Either way, I'll be waking for the movie to see what this suit does, whether there are any more.... and, will Tony even make it to Avengers 4?

Started collecting about a year and a half ago. Originally had a more varied collection between SW, Marvel, and DC but have slowly sold off most of my non-Marvel pieces, go figure. Anyway, here is my current lineup:

Pic0.jpg
Pic1.jpg
Pic2.jpg
Pic3.jpg
Pic4.jpg
Pic5.jpg
Pic6.jpg

and last but not least, this cute little guy-
Pic7.jpg

Appreciate all the compliments from you guys! I definitely got lucky by getting some great deals from fellow freaks on here with the releases that I missed. Prices on some of my more rare pieces have certainly sky-rocketed but I have no plans to sell any of them. My next Marvel pickup is the goddess of death herself, Hela. And then the IW onslaught. :thud:

Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Eventually I'll have dioramas in many of my 'windows' in my case, and one will be a Marvel/Avengers group shot. I'll build risers and use dynamic stands anchored in to the shelf to elevate the back figures, flying poses etc:

Oh, and Stan the Man....

f43faf0c11fc314d54fa9f5481f2f3aa.jpg

Other half of same shelf:

5f3bdd8d09316c392f38b40bf128696c.jpg

This will be along with the dioramas, that will include:

Deadpool Highway scene
Dagobah Luke meets Yoda (in progress)
IM2 Mark 6 and WM vs Hammer drones
Some type of GoTG scene with original cast plus Yondu
Jazz's Tantive dio with R2 and 3PO
Jazz's Death Star Hallway, going to do something I haven't seen done with it ;)
Jazz's ESB lightsaber duel platform Vader/Bespin Luke
Jazz's Death Star window with Tarkin, Vader and Leia
maybe a villains shelf with Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Thanos, Ronan and Hela

sigh.....gonna be busy for a while :) :)

Last edited:
Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Eventually I'll have dioramas in many of my 'windows' in my case, and one will be a Marvel/Avengers group shot. I'll build risers and use dynamic stands anchored in to the shelf to elevate the back figures, flying poses etc:

Oh, and Stan the Man....

f43faf0c11fc314d54fa9f5481f2f3aa.jpg

Other half of same shelf:

5f3bdd8d09316c392f38b40bf128696c.jpg

This will be along with the dioramas, that will include:

Deadpool Highway scene
Dagobah Luke meets Yoda (in progress)
IM2 Mark 6 and WM vs Hammer drones
Some type of GoTG scene with original cast plus Yondu
Jazz's Tantive dio with R2 and 3PO
Jazz's Death Star Hallway, going to do something I haven't seen done with it ;)
Jazz's ESB lightsaber duel platform Vader/Bespin Luke
Jazz's Death Star window with Tarkin, Vader and Leia
maybe a villains shelf with Red Skull, Winter Soldier, Thanos, Ronan and Hela

sigh.....gonna be busy for a while :) :)

I’m always excited to see your wip man. Keep us posted.

Back