Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ty! Custom made! A friend of mine made it.

Ha, custom for Hulk ?? I'm in the same boat. In the design process now. :)

I'm looking for a similar core lineup though. Have these guys;

Iron Man Mk46,
Cap (Civil War)
Hulk+Bruce Banner 2 pack
Thor (AoU)
Hawkeye (AoU)
Spiderman

Waiting on IW Thanos, and maybe one more if they'll fit. Not sure who though. Would like Black Panther, but Black Widow deserves a spot. Just don't like the doll hair look on all the previous versions so much.

Suggestions.....

Ha, custom for Hulk ?? I'm in the same boat. In the design process now. :)

I'm looking for a similar core lineup though. Have these guys;

Iron Man Mk46,
Cap (Civil War)
Hulk+Bruce Banner 2 pack
Thor (AoU)
Hawkeye (AoU)
Spiderman

Waiting on IW Thanos, and maybe one more if they'll fit. Not sure who though. Would like Black Panther, but Black Widow deserves a spot. Just don't like the doll hair look on all the previous versions so much.

Suggestions.....

The all thing! :)

7BD268EB-AE0E-4199-B9BB-3B3871F3EB9A.jpg

Just the Light Avengers has that I believe, next version have a shirt that covers the chest part showing.

Not nearly my whole collection (since 95% of it is Marvel anyways)… but this is my favorite shelf.
Highlighted by my "Reindeer Games" posed-up Diecast Mark VI :)

Pretty much all of these have been upgraded by me:

- Civil War Steve Rogers Headsculpt and WS Golden Age Diecast Shield with extra shoulder padding on the Captain America
- Age of Ultron Headsculpt on Hawkeye
- Age of Ultron Head and Body with original Avengers Pants for Hulk
- Dark World Headsculpt and Body with original Avengers Costume on Thor

Avengers.jpg

it still shows on the armored version. It's not very noticeable on the shelf if you postion the joint correctly.

I meant the 'skin' versions, but yes both Thor 2 figures have that. One of the reasons I swapped to Ultron Thor.

I have to say, these are some of the best shelves I have seen on here. Not just your figure choices and poses but the actual custom wall and shelving you have made. Well done you sir, I feel very inspired. Got my Spider Man HC added to my Avengers shelf which now completes that entire shelf for me..at the moment:rotfl
80680AFF-0B8A-48ED-A9AE-41C78ACA74E8.jpg
D01ADA18-A652-4DBF-8FE4-8E2FEFDC3926.jpg

Back