Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
little update

Attachments

• DSC_0436.jpg
    DSC_0436.jpg
    194.7 KB · Views: 655
  • DSC_0437.jpg
    DSC_0437.jpg
    342.8 KB · Views: 657
  • DSC_0440.jpg
    DSC_0440.jpg
    406.9 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC_0448.jpg
    DSC_0448.jpg
    179.8 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC_0439.jpg
    DSC_0439.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 663
  • DSC_0442.jpg
    DSC_0442.jpg
    527.5 KB · Views: 656
Mostly about FINALLY getting CW Wanda - a fig I've wanted for a while - but Bucky came with so some pics here. (Not my first CW Bucky, but IMO while the sculpt could use some tweaks like TWS Bucky I pretty much freakin' love this fig - that shiny arm and sturdiness and it's a handsome fig...) Two more beautiful figs, no flaws that I can spot, good joints.:clap

And I can say I am almost 100% happy with CW Wanda. Holy *&^% what a beautiful sculpt and paint job:love. Love the outfit (which I hope doesn't peel at least for a long time). She's sturdy. My one nit would be the knee joints showing through the pants - like BP think some softening needs to go on there. But love the coat and the tailoring and how you can flare it out and the hands and the accessories. She's gorgeous.:love
So's the latest Bucky.:cool:

ScarletWitch_Bucky_HT1.jpg

ScarletWitch_Bucky_HT2.jpg

ScarletWitch_Bucky_HT3.jpg

ScarletWitch_Bucky_HT4.jpg

Throwing this one in 'coz of the new Bucky vs AC. So this is AC civvie fig w. a custom head off the 'bay. Just sayin' as I mess around with different figs - am sure there are stellar customs but like someone pointed out to me earlier and LOL I'm learning fast - by the time you get done repainting/costuming etc. your KOs and customs you've probably spent more than for an HT:horror. I mean, I feel bad for those who might get stung, maybe, with a fake. I sure would get an HT first over my messing about - for me. (Tho some of the 1/6 clothes are real nice). This custom head is gonna get stripped and repainted at some point anyway. Maybe rooted hair - sure not gonna trash an HT head!:horror

ScarletWitch_2Bucky_HT1.jpg

LOL it's sure good to be the Winter Soldier...:lol

ScarletWitch3_Bucky_HT.jpg

Bucky's possible thoughts:

If I hear one more crack about Charlie's Angels - whatever that is - so help me I'm gonna empty this mag. And I don't care what Steve says...

Good thing I'm a super soldier, I'm gonna be super busy. Sure hope Nat is still moping after that green guy...

Glad I stole this shield, women were tough enough in the 40s, now they're throwing fireballs?

One minute I'm gonna have another lovely nap and there's some nice guy bandaging my hand, the next someone's shoved Steve's shield at me telling me I'm Captain America and I need to cut my hair, smile more, and lose the black outfit. I'm going back to Romania.

What do they mean, we can share eyeliner? I use *manly* rugged eye black, not EYELINER d@mmit.

Where am I?

:monkey3

Hey Craig
Excuse the wires and plugs. I can't see this usually. Here is my SHIELD shelf
The Agents
IMG_0474.jpg
The Boss on the Hellicarrier bridge
IMG_0475.jpg
The Assassins
IMG_0476.jpg

Well clearly the answer is "BIGGER HOUSE".

Nice setup :hi5:

That would mean less money for toys. We can't have that.

Awesome display and I love the light set-up. Is that one long ledstripe/ detolf?

Those are dioders connected together. I'm lazy and easily frustrated and quickly gave up on trying to neatly run the wires along the metal frame. I figured this was the easiest approach.

Just realised that I never got around to show my updated HT display after I replaced the custom display shelf with Detolfs.

IMG_1397-3.jpg

All shelves are already reserved for various preorders but until they get here, I think I'll display some more steelbooks in them so they're not empty. :lol

Nice collection dapro! :clap :clap

Just realised that I never got around to show my updated HT display after I replaced the custom display shelf with Detolfs.

View attachment 349169

All shelves are already reserved for various preorders but until they get here, I think I'll display some more steelbooks in them so they're not empty. :lol

:clap Very nice collection! So jealous...you have empty shelves ready and waiting for your new figures, wish I had that luxury! :lol

Only been collecting since January, Iron Man 1:6 Scale only. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Hammerhead & Shades (which would just be a repaint of Shotgun).

In currently building displays for the house party protocol.
20170607_200018.jpg
20170519_100308.jpg

Still waiting for Hulkbuster to arrive...
20170614_191152.jpg

Only been collecting since January, Iron Man 1:6 Scale only. Still keeping my fingers crossed for Hammerhead & Shades (which would just be a repaint of Shotgun).

In currently building displays for the house party protocol.
View attachment 349446

Good idea of displaying the boxes like that. Might do something like that for my condo!

Back