Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A few new additions, Sub-zero and Gamma. Plus I brought out the armored baddies
7b3cebbe9f84a2796bfb28dcdf2900ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yeah, I like the max two per shelf look more as well. I just ended up buying more stuff than I had room for and still wanted to display everything. Which is why I trying to get rid of most of my non Hot Toys items so I can start spreading stuff out again.

Haha. Economical!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

:exactly: :lol

Also depends on the genre and the film though. For instance, I have all three MoS figures, but I leave them on their own shelf of three because anything else with them just looks utterly anomalous. Same with my three Predators. But I have BR Keaton Bats, DX12, Adam West Bats, TDKR Selina Kyle and a Kumik BR Catwoman figure all on one shelf.

Yeah, I like the max two per shelf look more as well. I just ended up buying more stuff than I had room for and still wanted to display everything. Which is why I trying to get rid of most of my non Hot Toys items so I can start spreading stuff out again.

Oh wow, here we go with the "2 pers"! I agree that some stuff needs space but it can also be awesome to have a bunch of figures together. Admittedly, this is a bit cramped but I freaking love it and look at it all the time!

Attachments

• IMG_2205.jpg
    IMG_2205.jpg
    413.6 KB · Views: 253
  • IMG_2206.jpg
    IMG_2206.jpg
    411.9 KB · Views: 255
A few new additions, Sub-zero and Gamma. Plus I brought out the armored baddies
7b3cebbe9f84a2796bfb28dcdf2900ba.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Just your IM collection is bigger than my entire HT collection and I see by your boxes you have others.

My collection would look like that if I stepped back off Lego and Power rangers :rotfl and dragon ball and sailor moon and Teenage mutant ninja turtles, i'm screwed!!! but maybe one day they look amazing!

I almost actually like your box collection more than I do the Iron Man collection. :lol

Great collections of both though! :clap

I almost actually like your box collection more than I do the Iron Man collection. :lol

Great collections of both though! :clap

:rotfl

Yea. I just put the shelves up in a 4th bedroom we weren't using at all. So they are being released from their cardboard tombs a little at a time.

Back