Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was always hoping when they were doing Loki from Thor: Dark World, that it would have been based on the ending scene of when Loki was on Odin's throne saying "no, thank YOU". Always loved that look and scene.

latest

(figure would have had Odin's throne and sceptor)

New Winter Soldier Team Cap Display :bounce

Still trying to figure out how to incorporate the Winter Soldier, Golden Age Cap, and civilian Steve Rogers (maybe I should sell and re-buy Stealth suit Cap solo?) into the display. Might put all my HYDRA figures (2x Red Skulls, Winter Soldier, Crossbones) into a display with Red Skull PF but there would still be room for 2 figures in that unit...

Anyways, cheers! :duff

Always enjoy your posing. BW and Cap look the most dynamic yet Maria Hill's still carries a bunch of energy too. Nice set-up!

Oh dear god that looks good, why oh why despite the problems with him did I pass on Stealth Cap not to mention Falcon and Widow!

I think my first step is to figure out a way to replace my Billy bookcase with a Besta (alas no room) and then rectify my mistake with the missing figures... that or get Cap and Falcon on order from CW to accompany Black Widow I already ordered (decisions decisions lol)

Love that you used the Hill with this set despite her being from AoU, I kinda wish they had done her TWS look too (or instead of) and again an amazing display!

New Winter Soldier Team Cap Display :bounce

Still trying to figure out how to incorporate the Winter Soldier, Golden Age Cap, and civilian Steve Rogers (maybe I should sell and re-buy Stealth suit Cap solo?) into the display. Might put all my HYDRA figures (2x Red Skulls, Winter Soldier, Crossbones) into a display with Red Skull PF but there would still be room for 2 figures in that unit...

Anyways, cheers! :duff

Oh man! My Stealth Suit Cap is the mirror image of that pose! Seriously kinda strange! cap.jpg

Back