Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Boom! You lookin for this?"

Yes, I have been waiting over a year to get these 2 together!

(2 figures count as a collection right? :lol)

2016-07-12 11.27.08.jpg

2016-07-12 11.25.17.jpg

2016-07-12 07.48.34.jpg

Last ones:

Looks good! Congrats. Yeah it's an impressive piece. The final paint looks really good too. The Proto didn't have the greatest paint so I'm glad they updated it. The overall look of the piece is pretty stunning.

Looks good! Congrats. Yeah it's an impressive piece. The final paint looks really good too. The Proto didn't have the greatest paint so I'm glad they updated it. The overall look of the piece is pretty stunning.

Yeah I love it, thanks. My SS AoU WM Mk. II is coming tomorrow. I can't count my HT IM but my 1/4 consists of:
SS Mk. I
SS Mk. II
SS Mk. VI
XM Mk. VII
XM Mk. XLII
SS Mk. XLII
IS Mk. XLII
IA Mk. XLIII Clean Version
IA Mk. XLIII BD/Snow Version
IS Mk. XLIII
IA IP (Norman Osbourne)
SS IP
SS WM Mk. I
SS WM Mk. II

New cap arrived so figured it was time to take a grainy awful cell phone shot of my evolution (aka reminder i need to dust more.)

View attachment 276553

sXWDlzG.gif

Looks similar to mine. I like your pose for GA Cap, might consider using that for my own. Careful though also about bending A1 Cap too far forward in that pose. I had him in that pose for awhile and it caused the flimsy threads on the back of the belt that hold it together to bust. I just glued the belt together, but I've since purchased a new belt for him; figured it was a cool enough figure to deserve a fresh new part as opposed to just a band aid fix. :lol

Looks similar to mine. I like your pose for GA Cap, might consider using that for my own. Careful though also about bending A1 Cap too far forward in that pose.

Yeah A1 cap was just posed like that for the lineup photo and it still pulled his chest piece out from under his Belt :slap
As for the GA cap I've found the upward looking pose looks cool because it reminds me of the shot where he first comes out of the woods revealing the suit as hes looking at the Triskelion. Helps to hid the fact his head is a little on the small side :(

Unf, dat collection!! :drool If I could afford it, I'd love to have a Cap evolution like that :lol Great pic!
Oh I can't afford it either! :lol

wow! really nice shot! *__* I love your Cap collection and how you display them!
Thanks! I normally have them lined up behind all my avengers plus whatever the newest cap is. Civil War Cap is currently leading the Avengers team with the 'cap museum in the background.

Great pic!!

Thanks!

sXWDlzG.gif

Looks similar to mine. I like your pose for GA Cap, might consider using that for my own. Careful though also about bending A1 Cap too far forward in that pose. I had him in that pose for awhile and it caused the flimsy threads on the back of the belt that hold it together to bust. I just glued the belt together, but I've since purchased a new belt for him; figured it was a cool enough figure to deserve a fresh new part as opposed to just a band aid fix. :lol

Agreed that's a great GA Cap pose but I stand by this being my favorite:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.5 KB · Views: 294
Yeah A1 cap was just posed like that for the lineup photo and it still pulled his chest piece out from under his Belt :slap
As for the GA cap I've found the upward looking pose looks cool because it reminds me of the shot where he first comes out of the woods revealing the suit as hes looking at the Triskelion. Helps to hid the fact his head is a little on the small side :(

That makes sense, it looks cool. It also kind of reminds me of the scene when he first came running out onto the tarmac of the helicarrier with Falcon, when Falcon asked him how they would be able to discern the good guys from the bad.

Here's an older Cap evolution picture:

That looks great. Regarding all the figures that just use a Steve Rogers sculpt, are those all the HT TWS civvie Steve sculpts, or are they after market copies?

Agreed that's a great GA Cap pose but I stand by this being my favorite:

That's a great pose also! :clap

Even though we're currently on the topic of Cap, here's a quick picture of my AoU collection/display as it currently looks. This is probably one of my favorite, if not favorite, film collections in my overall vast collection.

image.jpg

Back