Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well he did "post what he has", just 80 pictures of the same figure. This thread is for pics and I certainly would prefer a spoiler tag or link to an album because I think the 80 pics of subtle changes is stupid but he can post pics in a pic thread.

I didn't post 80 pictures of the same figure. I uploaded pics of 5 different figures that I have. Yes two are the same but they are different colors in different poses.

I didn't post 80 pictures of the same figure. I uploaded pics of 5 different figures that I have. Yes two are the same but they are different colors in different poses.

I just think of it this way, would this thread be better off if everyone posted a couple of pics of displayed collections or if everyone posted 80+ pics of one figure with subtle pose changes. I certainly wouldn't click on this thread if everyone posted 80+ pics...or maybe you should start your own thread for people that like looking at repetitious pics which would probably solve the problem(if there is a problem).

I'm sorry but that's stupid. You're telling me because I can't shell out more money for my phone bill because money is tight that I can't enjoy this thread. You have no right in telling anyone how to spend their money.

It's just common Internet forum courtesy to put any posts with more than 10+ pictures in a spoiler tag.

It's not just data, but it slows down other people computers. Imagine that most people have laptops from hp, they can't load 80+ pictures from a website and it'll just stalk their computer for a couple minutes.

It's a courtesy of course, but if you don't want people hating on you for being inconsiderate, which is what happened here, just put it in a spoiler, it's not that hard and all of this could've been avoided.

Re: Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

I'm sorry but that's stupid. You're telling me because I can't shell out more money for my phone bill because money is tight that I can't enjoy this thread. You have no right in telling anyone how to spend their money.

It's just common Internet forum courtesy to put any posts with more than 10+ pictures in a spoiler tag.

It's not just data, but it slows down other people computers. Imagine that most people have laptops from hp, they can't load 80+ pictures from a website and it'll just stalk their computer for a couple minutes.

It's a courtesy of course, but if you don't want people hating on you for being inconsiderate, which is what happened here, just put it in a spoiler, it's not that hard and all of this could've been avoided.

I agree. Consideration for others is a sign of maturity. I grew out of the "I can do whatever I want if you dont like it too bad nyah nyah" stage, I think, a little after high school.

Just wait till you get home to go through this thread...its not a matter of life or death if you don't look at it. Chill...
Why're you telling me to chill?

I asked people to drop it a while back and people still insist on this subject. I'm being brutally honest for the sake of dropping it.

Drop-the-mic.gif

I agree. Consideration for others is a sign of maturity. I grew out of the "I can do whatever I want if you dont like it too bad nyah nyah" stage, I think, a little after high school.

:goodpost:

This right here.

If you are on a limited mobile plan, you shouldn't be looking at this thread. I like post with lots of pics, that is what this thread is for...
Lol I'm not on a limited mobile plan. Scrolling through all those pics is annoying, especially on mobile. It's also considerate due to data plans. As others have said, consideration is a sign of maturity.

Scrolling through those pictures is annoying on any device for this specific thread. It is meant for collection photos, not highly detailed pics of separate figures. Take a group shot of them, then spoiler tag the rest of the pics for those who want more details. Or better yet, upload those photos to the specific figure threads for them where people actually want to see detailed pics of them.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Unfortunately these days, a lot of people seem to operate under the "it's all about me" mentality. Their opinions, their beliefs, their rights, supersede yours.

Just like laws in our society. Laws are actually in place and intended for the people who are under the notion that they can do whatever they want. Responsible people generally don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly.

:exactly: :goodpost:

Unfortunately these days, a lot of people seem to operate under the "it's all about me" mentality. Their opinions, their beliefs, their rights, supersede yours.

Just like laws in our society. Laws are actually in place and intended for the people who are under the notion that they can do whatever they want. Responsible people generally don't need laws to tell them to act responsibly.

I was actually checking for new collection pics, but this statement really stood out among the rest and is so very true in all respects.

Okay kids can we move on now, please? I want to come into this thread to see people's pictures, not see 3+ pages of people arguing. Stop trying to be right and just drop it. Everyone's right, everyone's wrong, the end, FIN.

Okay kids can we move on now, please? I want to come into this thread to see people's pictures, not see 3+ pages of people arguing. Stop trying to be right and just drop it. Everyone's right, everyone's wrong, the end, FIN.

Welcome to SSF. :lol

Whatever you do, don't venture into the DC section at the moment in that case. BvS just released and people have differing opinions. Enough said.

The actual film section is probably even worse.

Welcome to SSF. :lol

Whatever you do, don't venture into the DC section at the moment in that case. BvS just released and people have differing opinions. Enough said.

The actual film section is probably even worse.

Oh I won't be :lol I can handle these guys arguing a little, but when it gets dropped and then picked up again it's just like oy, move on.

Back