Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Great pics guys.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451480557.369819.jpg

Thank you Braniac and Dark Angel! I really want to make a big display like Craig's but unfortunately not got the ability!

Nice display! :clap Loki is fighting a loosing battle. Like how he's making a run with the tesseract. :lol

And the Eather in his other hand! Should probably stay and fight really! Odds in his favour with two infinity stones in hand!

Had an emergency over the holiday so had to sell off Avengers1 Loki and a Coulson. Building a few diorama-displays over the next few months, so I hope to have at least one done in time for CW Cap and HT Deadpool. I love seeing all of the displays everyone does. It's great for ideas and to feed the addiction to buy these things. I've been collecting a lot of reference photos from AOU backgrounds. Still haven't found a decent detailed image of the vibranium key at the end in the church battle.
I have so many reviews to do, too....so much to do with 6th scales, so little time!!!

J

Back