Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i've got the same situation, but its more space constraint since I keep all boxes + shippers and I have many more boxes from anime figures as well. Lets just say that my storage system is looked down upon haha. I'm at the point of looking to buy a first home so i'll have more space eventually but not money for more figures haha

Haha yeah space seems to be a constant issue with this hobby :lol I prefer to display my boxes. It's part of what you pay for and they are awesome to look at :)

Haha yeah space seems to be a constant issue with this hobby :lol I prefer to display my boxes. It's part of what you pay for and they are awesome to look at :)

:goodpost:

unfortunately I don't have the room to have 30+ boxes displayed haha. that'd be awesome to be able to do one day though

I'm finishing my display areas now and I'm waffling between boxes and no boxes on the shelves. I have 3 sections (5-5-3) of detolfs and a diorama area. Cant decide if I want to show my favorite 50 pieces with a box per shelf or just fill it with two pieces per shelf and no boxes. Like the clean look of the figures cause you see more figure without the distraction of the boxes, however as you stated some of the boxes are really stellar and look nice as backdrops.

I personally don't care for the boxes displayed for myself. I have limited space as well with only 1 detolf that I have filled half with hot toys and half with G1 Transformers. There's just no room for boxes. I also like the clean look and try and limit the number of figures per shelf. I'd like to be able to see all of them clearly.

I decided to sell all of my iron man figures and they are currently listed on eBay, and TFW2005.com

do you have a link to your ebay? would you be willing to go through here to save the ebay fees? I'm tossing around the idea of buying some backlog MKs

I'm finishing my display areas now and I'm waffling between boxes and no boxes on the shelves. I have 3 sections (5-5-3) of detolfs and a diorama area. Cant decide if I want to show my favorite 50 pieces with a box per shelf or just fill it with two pieces per shelf and no boxes. Like the clean look of the figures cause you see more figure without the distraction of the boxes, however as you stated some of the boxes are really stellar and look nice as backdrops.

Woah that sounds amazing!!! I'd love to see pictures once you get it set up!! Sounds like you know what your doing when it comes to displaying your collection :)

Woah that sounds amazing!!! I'd love to see pictures once you get it set up!! Sounds like you know what your doing when it comes to displaying your collection :)

Sure thing. I'm pretty happy with the room layout now that the basement,bath and media/figure closet construction is complete. Just started decorating and looking around for posters and wall art. The fitness equipment is setup and I am waiting on new furniture seating to arrive.

The main basement wall is my dedicated museum collection display area, it has a mounted TV and recessed 8.2 SS setup throughout. There's five detolf per side bookends on the media wall and another set of 3 guarding the entryway off the main room. The last area to finish is a multi-level diorama display I have framed up in a corner but it is nowhere near ready as I am still plotting the scenes to build and layout.

Perhaps some pics over the 4th of July.

Sure thing. I'm pretty happy with the room layout now that the basement,bath and media/figure closet construction is complete. Just started decorating and looking around for posters and wall art. The fitness equipment is setup and I am waiting on new furniture seating to arrive.

The main basement wall is my dedicated museum collection display area, it has a mounted TV and recessed 8.2 SS setup throughout. There's five detolf per side bookends on the media wall and another set of 3 guarding the entryway off the main room. The last area to finish is a multi-level diorama display I have framed up in a corner but it is nowhere near ready as I am still plotting the scenes to build and layout.

Perhaps some pics over the 4th of July.

That sounds like a killer collection room!! Especially with the TV there...so awesome. As soon as I get a place of my own, I'm adding another detolf and setting up an area for my collection because lets be honest here, they deserve the love and space! I look forward to your pics :)

Currently my Avengers collection is a bunch of boxes

Made the decision to sell them all (except Hulk, my 18 month old daughter loves him too much)

Tough decision but I'm looking forward to getting a bit of cash back and grabbing 2 or 3 PF's and something for my little'un

Currently my Avengers collection is a bunch of boxes

Made the decision to sell them all (except Hulk, my 18 month old daughter loves him too much)

Tough decision but I'm looking forward to getting a bit of cash back and grabbing 2 or 3 PF's and something for my little'un

hey :hi5: same here :rotfl, not about selling them but they are just boxes in my storage locker!

here's mine (just starting my IM collection) with cap at the middle :wink1:

21nqkcx.jpg

Attachments

• 21nqkcx.jpg
    21nqkcx.jpg
    238.9 KB · Views: 532
Back