Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AOU team update :)

s5rM3LQ.jpg

That's funny. When someone posted his Hawkeye on the steps with Black Widow a couple of months ago, I made a Caruso/CSI:Miami reference to it because of the glasses pose and all I got was crickets. I guess my timing was too soon.
Ryan

Don't take it personally. Lots of my posts go ignored. :dunno :lol

Oh I wasn't taking it personally. It's just an internet post. I was just musing over the timing. I really liked CSI. CSI: New York was almost as good and had a decent cast. I liked Gary Sinise. Good actor. CSI:Miami was okay, but just went waaaaaaaaayyyyyy over the top. Especially when Caine became a rogue cop and international murderer and no one batted an eye about that. Fonzie, your shark is waiting......
Ryan

Oh I wasn't taking it personally. It's just an internet post. I was just musing over the timing. I really liked CSI. CSI: New York was almost as good and had a decent cast. I liked Gary Sinise. Good actor. CSI:Miami was okay, but just went waaaaaaaaayyyyyy over the top. Especially when Caine became a rogue cop and international murderer and no one batted an eye about that. Fonzie, your shark is waiting......
Ryan

CSI: New York was my favorite, love Sinise :clap

Back