Show Your Entire Iron Man & Avengers Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! That is an amazing setup!

Thanks!

Fantastic collection, some awesome pieces in there!! :rock

:rock VERY Impressive!!! :clap :clap

Thanks for the compliment!

is that the best you can do???
View attachment 216286

Lol!

"Impressive........most impressive....."

Thank you!

This will be one sweet setup. Can't wait to see it.

Yeah there is still a lot of work to do...
Dang! Impressive :clap :clap

Thank you miss!

Cool pics. :clap Nice to see AoU Thor's taller than Cap, albeit slightly.

And despite the reviews and talk, Thor AoU is a nice improvement over TDW Thor. I was pretty surprised but when I put them side by side, the changes, albeit subtle, are very nice. The cape is weathered and feels better, the chain mail on the thighs is darker, the articulation is better, the new hammer is actually pretty cool (I'm one of the few who likes the plastic-lightning) and he's finally blonde (like AoU Cap, lol).

Thanks, TDW Thor has longer foot pegs as well to match the AOU version. This thread makes me miss the figures I've sold every time I was going to thin out the herd and only focus on whatever was coolest to me at the time! I look at everyone's pics and think how cool would it be if I had kept them all...:slap

And despite the reviews and talk, Thor AoU is a nice improvement over TDW Thor. I was pretty surprised but when I put them side by side, the changes, albeit subtle, are very nice. The cape is weathered and feels better, the chain mail on the thighs is darker, the articulation is better, the new hammer is actually pretty cool (I'm one of the few who likes the plastic-lightning) and he's finally blonde (like AoU Cap, lol).

I've been watching reviews of A1 Hulk and there's just no contest - the paint is so much better on the AoU's, especially on the HS. As much as I criticize HT :monkey3, there's almost always improvement from one generation of figures to the next.

I've been watching reviews of A1 Hulk and there's just no contest - the paint is so much better on the AoU's, especially on the HS. As much as I criticize HT :monkey3, there's almost always improvement from one generation of figures to the next.

So true! Like when the Mk. 43 came out and so many people were complaining that the 42 came with so much more stuff (BD parts). In my opinion, the paint on the 43 is EASILY the best on any IM figure to date. The weathering looks totally real and the 42 was either half BD or 100% clean.

AOU Thor's headsculpt is only good if you put him in museum poses.
It just don't look right in any other pose.

Curious in the improvement in articulation. Guess I needa watch some AOU Thor reviews on YouTube soon.

Source and credits: Eddie Koh from FaceBook
11181882_10207915486350972_8648696399173267199_n.jpg

12079482_10207915486470975_276364867029338202_n.jpg

12118766_10207915486870985_2629879362687289583_n.jpg

12079482_10207915486470975_276364867029338202_n.jpg

AOU Thor's headsculpt is only good if you put him in museum poses.
It just don't look right in any other pose.

Curious in the improvement in articulation. Guess I needa watch some AOU Thor reviews on YouTube soon.

I think you got the wrong thread :lol, he'll look great in person! Can't wait! :yess:

Back