Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Show your Hot toys Batman Collection!

No you have to put it togeather, its 7 major pieces, pretty simple after the first one.

I was just wondering why the shipping was >$40 to the freezing North and thought maybe it is being shipped in it's finished shape. I guess the seller is just trying to make some money on the shipping then cause my Fat Boy shipping is only $20 and is even bigger :'(

Hm.....I wonder if I should put pics up of my collection when I get some clothing items...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nql6x0BZMk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/Nql6x0BZMk4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

go to 05:00 and you will see my TDK hot toys collection !

Thanks deckard! You know how to read my mind, I was thinking of getting these for tyler durdens :D

Btw, is there a cheaper version, without light features as well?

I think I'm gonna get these, if I can get a bargain somewhere.

They were $40 I think for the lit ones originally. Not including shipping.

Much better then a detolf, these seal shut completey which is why they call it a box instead of a case. The top has four hexagonal screws you can open and close with your fingers and then the lights sit on top of the screws, they fit over them and secure, its well put togeather. But of course you can only get one or two figures in there. Would be good for a Rainman figure tho. They stack well but I wouldn't go higher then 2.

Thanks deckard! You know how to read my mind, I was thinking of getting these for tyler durdens :D

Btw, is there a cheaper version, without light features as well?

I think I'm gonna get these, if I can get a bargain somewhere.

The one without the lights and rotation disc was like only $10 cheaper originally, well worth the $10 for the lights IMO if you can find them at retail.

Deckard

How many (normal sized HT / Medi) figs will fit in the deluxe DiD cases and still look decent?

Thanks,

1-8.jpg

My Dark Knight Stuff now complete cept for DX Batman which I have on order and on the off chance that Hottoys makes more and I buy them...

HottoyzJoker

I think you should get a better suit for Harvey

HottoyzJoker

I think you should get a better suit for Harvey

It does the job for me... I spent a lot buying TwoFace to begin with then I had to spend more on body and suit to have Harvey Dent so I went the cheap rought back then cause I wasnt working a lot back then now that I am working a lot again I may think of up gradeing his suit... But its the least of my worries right now...

Y......you............you have............3 original suit batmen..........3 DX batmen..

I hate you :monkey2

Back