Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure I am. :)

Same with my BTAS figures:

37.jpg

38.jpg

I'm usually pretty militant about opening everything to get the most enjoyment out of them, but with these kind of toys the packaging is part of the charm when displaying them. So I have only opened doubles.

Looking for some help here and what better place to ask the people who already have these. I've reached my limit on collecting Terminator/Predator/Iron Man for now, So Batman is next. I know the HT Batmans are the ones to get but how do the Takara, Medicom compare??

Thanks, bro!!!! Hoping to get one soon!!!:lol

A member called Echo 7 had one for sale if Im not mistaken, you can try him out, he offered me that Takara Batman... he was also selling a Batpod.

My Batman collection isnt even close the rest of you boardies out here
Ive lost some of my childhood batman figures which were:
Batman Forever Batman, Ice Board Robin and Mr. Freeze from Batman and Robin and Legends of The Dark Knight Robin with wierd huge Batwings in green (dont remember)

Now I have The DC Direct Long Halloween Batman, SDCC BD Arkham Asylum Batman AND from Hot Toys DX01, DX02 and Two-Face/Harvey Dent, these are my most coveted possessions (specially the DX02, paid a crapload of money for it)

Still on the hunt for an OC Batman which is dealyed inspite of generous offers due to a bar on me making any payment before June of this year :(

Thanks!!!! Mrk VI comes tomorrow. I just might ask for a OC or DX trade:clap:clap

I fear you are being send to a mission impossible. The MVI Ex is not calling for the same value of OC nor DX02 at this moment. Maybe in the near distant future the gap may close but for now expect to top up with some cash

Last edited:
Back