Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The coolest Batman item I have is a statue based on this Jim Lee cover.

4ziton9.jpg

p1040059p.jpg
p1040067x.jpg
p1040055b.jpg
p1040074g.jpg

Light up Heat Vision Eyes and Kryptonite Ring!

p1040083.jpg
amazing figure .. where did you get it .. !!! amazing .. !!

The coolest Batman item I have is a statue based on this Jim Lee cover.

4ziton9.jpg

I've never seen or read that comic before but the statue of it looks awesome.

Why is Superman strangeling Batman? Why is his eyes red? Why is Batman wearing a ring? What happens in the comic?:confused:

Why is Superman strangeling Batman? Why is his eyes red? Why is Batman wearing a ring? What happens in the comic?:confused:

OMG... where have you been ..for the last decade .. !!! the comic is HUSH ... is probably the more famous of batman comics .. dude .. !!!

Main reason why I don't read comics other than practical graphic novels.

Comics don't make sense after a while and tend to get stupid.

I'll admit I don't read comics anymore. But I'd still like some answers.:confused:

Its HUSH .. is like the the best .. it is .. !!! You need to read it .. !!

Batman . is the most powerfull super... in the DCCOMICS .. and he is just human .. !!! read HUSH ..!!

Main reason why I don't read comics other than practical graphic novels.

Comics don't make sense after a while and tend to get stupid.

Hush is a Graphic Novel Edward...:duh

To answer the question...

Batman is fighting Superman with a kryptonite ring... Because Poision Eviee which I cant spell worth a ____ is controling him...

Its HUSH .. is like the the best .. it is .. !!! You need to read it .. !!

Batman . is the most powerfull super... in the DCCOMICS .. and he is just human .. !!! read HUSH ..!!

I liked the Justice Leage and the cartoon wasn't bad even though it's been years since I've seen it. That's about all I know when it comes to cross overs so excuse my ignorance.

Picked up the Hush graphic novels a little over a year ago. Quite enjoyed them, never got around to getting some of the figures based on it though. Loved Jim Lee's work in it

Hush is a Graphic Novel Edward...:duh

To be fair, Hush was a 12-part storyline in the main Batman comic book. Not really a graphic novel as it was a story arc, though it was collected in a two-volume (and later one-volume) graphic novel set, much like many of the recent arcs in Batman comics have been lately.

i have to admit that i try to "know" all bat-related collectibles out there, but dang! i knew this was a kit, but i have never seen it fully painted like that, and didn't knew that the eyes light up!! haha. nasty!

guys, just pick up the Hush series :) seriously :) for me, it's the next animated movie (aside from under the hood) that DC AU should consider next :)

Hush is an awesome story. Agree that DC should consider it for their next animated movie - but more than hush, i would DIE to see 'the long halloween' given the animated treatment - if done properly, it could be the best animated feature EVER

Back