Show Your Entire Batman Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really?!?!?!?!?!?!:confused::confused::confused:

I never would have guessed Mr. "I HEART BTAS." ;)

I am trying to limit the pictures I post in this thread because I want to do one huge Batman show post some day soon, but since we are on this topic:

P1050743.jpg

If one day you want sell this collection, I'm interested !! ha ha

From Thai collector not mine but I pround to present becuase am Thai.

Four years to collected and more than ten thousand pieces.

batmanthailand20.jpg

batmanthailand16.jpg

dsc3697copy.jpg

MY GOD I have never seen a bat-collection like this before... This guy has everything... Very nice and big collection !!!
I'm a big bat-fan but for me it's too much... I love other figures like Hot Toys Marvel, Matrix, Star Wars,... so I can't buy only Batman...

that is a really big collection for that guy in thai, sweet mother :drool

and sfa, where did you get that arkham asylum sign and that batman looks like combat belt batman, but with a cooler cape. could you explain to me?

As Maglor pointed out the Arkham Gate sign is from a BTAS 4 pack called "Arkham Asylum Escape" which includes Batman, Two-Face, Poison Ivy & Harley. The Batman figure that comes in this 4 pack also has the cape that I put onto my Combat Belt Batman in my pics :)

What happened to your first hat?

Soooo jealous of your Takara Batman.

I was outbid on a loose one on ebay today. :mad:

It sold for $96 including shipping.

i have one if you want it. It comes with everything but Bruce's head

i have one if you want it. It comes with everything but Bruce's head

I might be interested in that. I wouldn't use the Wayne head anyway. How does the Takara compare in size/ look to the HT DX? Would either look out-of-place together?

SnakeDoc

I might be interested in that. I wouldn't use the Wayne head anyway. How does the Takara compare in size/ look to the HT DX? Would either look out-of-place together?

SnakeDoc

Scale will be perfect. Medicom Batman is the only one that is a little off (too short) from what I've seen.

I have no regrets for buying this over the HT OC Batman.

Heh, yeah, sometimes I just stand in front of that display and drool. I'm gonna keep it like that even when I get my DX02.

I still have that in my room right now. i love it! although I always wanted the shadowcast version....

Ah, but here is where you are wrong. That is the one thing you can help! We can't control everything that happens to us or around us. The only thing we can control in our life is the way we will react to things.

What a great philosophy. I just read this shortly after yelling at my kid!

This was the coolest Batmobile i had as a kid, though i do remember taking it back twice because the side parts of the car were faulty and would never stay clipped on, the springs would just keep pushing them away inside the batmissle car.

Batmobile-Front.jpg

Batmobile-Loose1.jpg

Batmobile-Loose2.jpg

Batmobile-Loose3.jpg

I could never find this one though, only the one with the stupid open canopy from the first movie wave and the one pictured above.
DARKKNIGHT-BATMOBILE.jpg

The coolest Batman item I have is a statue based on this Jim Lee cover.

4ziton9.jpg

p1040059p.jpg
p1040067x.jpg
p1040055b.jpg
p1040074g.jpg

Light up Heat Vision Eyes and Kryptonite Ring!

p1040083.jpg

Back