Action Figure Show your custom Wolverine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Been working on this for a few weeks. Gathering parts and ideas.

I always like that image of that wolvie suit in the case.

So I created how the suit could look in a realistic way.

I used dark brown and dark yellow to make a nod to his comic brown look.

I made the suit a bit more tactical and a bit armored.

I will be using the head that Rhamier did. The one on the right.

u7eqeje7.jpg

So here's some first pics. Bear in mind that it is still a work in progress.

I want to add bigger shoulder pads, better gauntlets and gloved hands and some more details on the boots.
If you look closely you will see that I cut the thor boots in a v shape on the front again to make a nod to the comic boots.

Enough words here's some first pics.

IMG_0135_zpsa6665ecd.jpg

IMG_0140_zps2b19c62c.jpg

Absolutely fantastic! Best custom I've seen in a while:) He looks perfect as is...

He looks like he needs armor on his abdomen, or at least the appearance of a harder material underneath.

This is very minor custom but wanted to post some pics of what arrived today. I didn't do any of the repainting but purchased it from a fellow board member. He turned out great. Very happy to have him in my collection.image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

Seb It looks freaking brilliant, some suggestions, from 30 years of comic book reading out of the 43 on earth LOL, Shoulder pad bulk up would look fantastic, i do not think he needs umber armor as we are talking about a guy who's bones are indestructible and vital organs can replace themselves within minutes. The abs don't need armor. paint in front center of boots were the rib bands are in lower top foot and front shin to match knee pads, pouches on belt of course a box of cigars hahaha sleeves not so much but I know its a work in progress and what ever you do I'm sure will be epic.
Here is a crude mock up to see how it will look with Rahmier head.

IMG_0135_zpsa6665ecd-1_zpsce5aa510.jpg

I dunno man, the price seems too low to be a legit Royce shirt. I bet it's a knockoff or a scam.

You should throw some mud and blood on the uniform! It'd make it look even better than it already does.

Back